Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bmhp7PwCMAEKPK6.jpg

Found this on Twitter.

Why does this thing have to look sooooooo good? I'm a sucker for mechs with pilot figures, but this thing will be around $500.00 bucks at least so I won't be able to have it.

this is easily bought. not even giving it a second thought. this looks beastly. i'm really feelin this new company. they just seem to be putting out some really nice work lately. all i know is if they do; which i think they will; put out the other titans, completing this line will be quite expensive.

This is going to cost way, way too much for me, so I'll just admire it from afar. Incredible.

I would hope someone would have a picture of an asian person standing next to it to give it a comparison.

Hope this goes up for pre order soon, thing looks awesome. Plan to buy all the variations.

From www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

Take a look at all the details, paint application and weathering on fully articulated Titanfalll: Atlas 6" (15.2 cm) tall pilot. Hard to believe that such a level of details is achieved on 6" tall figure, right?
This pilot will be coming together with 20.5" (52 cm) tall Titanfall: Atlas, which we showed earlier this year (link to the album can be found below). Btw, we plan to open the pre-order soon, please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates!

Back