Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e260bf6be2f9537a96f85bc166ba5b82.jpg

423a6da863436b288ad05ca43a2559d5.jpg

7ad4b44b25b9cecb0bccfd4acb40be73.jpg

16586025bdd47d2f443dc43700848d3d.jpg

7c0ddb43e772d41b7e442ba30c74ed63.jpg

39f204ca5ad73b837148f6debbfc2abb.jpg

eb66e40c39cd7e2bace9eafa9ea9c0d2.jpg

0da06d107f793f724cf95f51d5e40f74.jpg

Thanks a stunning display! If it?s not too much trouble, could you please help me to measure Tyrion?s height?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V2 Arya and Sansa too. 3Z better get on these before some folks start losing interest. Go look at their Walking Dead line.

V2 Arya and Sansa too. 3Z better get on these before some folks start losing interest. Go look at their Walking Dead line.

Can’t and arya are the ones that I think have a snowballs chance but as you said they need to do it now. Sadly I think the last season totally ruined fans opinion on the show and the further and further it gets away from being current the less and less fans will want to remember.

I personally feel those two central characters changed so radically in those late seasons it’s simply not a complete collection if you don’t have them. Plus their first Dany sucks so I want them to try again.

Can?t and arya are the ones that I think have a snowballs chance but as you said they need to do it now. Sadly I think the last season totally ruined fans opinion on the show and the further and further it gets away from being current the less and less fans will want to remember.

I personally feel those two central characters changed so radically in those late seasons it?s simply not a complete collection if you don?t have them. Plus their first Dany sucks so I want them to try again.

Couldn't agree more. Again great work on your Davos btw, nobody is better at taking a bad to decent figure and modding it into something great!

You'll need chairs.

And Varis.

And that mean old Lady.

Can't do it! The LotR and Star Wars lines are already killing me. No way I'm slipping on the GoT slope as well. :gah:

:lol no chairs, no peckerless bald dude. Just want the table, Jon, Tyrion, Davos, and eventually Dany.

:rotfl Don't forget about the peckerless Grey Worm, as well.

I am tempted to try to for something similar to the pic below by cutting up a flat piece of foam and then gently torching the edges. Then prime and paint. If I try to do it I will post pics.
ed236f04f446c374885c584cd2930186.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I was considering the same thing. It looks like the painted table was in mind when they made the map markers. The table from ebay looks too small,imo. I'm not sure why people are worried about furniture looking too big for Tyrion when the furniture is in 1/6. That's what you want. Tyrion lives in a "big persons" world, and he's constantly reminded of it in everything.

Im betting a lot of people have already lost interest as soon as S8 ended. I like Sansa's look but she's unbearable in those last few seasons. And Arya....ugh.

It's looking more and more like my GoT collection is going to have to be complete as is. They don't seem interested in making early (and better) season characters.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can’t and arya are the ones that I think have a snowballs chance but as you said they need to do it now. Sadly I think the last season totally ruined fans opinion on the show and the further and further it gets away from being current the less and less fans will want to remember.

I personally feel those two central characters changed so radically in those late seasons it’s simply not a complete collection if you don’t have them. Plus their first Dany sucks so I want them to try again.

Yeah, I was thinking about if they did a character like Margaery Tyrell around when her seasons were big and how it probably would've sold decently. But given that her character ended (I don't know if that was books or not), I don't particularly think it would do well now.

They missed tons of opportunity by not remotely keeping up with the show.

No, no, I was responding to the Margaery post above. "IF" they made her...

Ah! Gotcha. Got a little excited for a minute there. :lol

I'd totally buy an Olenna figure. I think she'd be a no-brainer for Xensation, too. She's a character 3Z will never touch, and she wouldn't need much in the way of accessories. Maybe a chair? Relatively cheap to produce and they could keep the pricetag down.

At this point I'm looking more forward to Xensation's figures than 3Z's.

As much as I love this figure, and if I'm stuck with a later season Tyrion, I kinda wish they would have went with something from S5 - S7. There's a little more variance with color/design.

addc255436bd04c27002a56d9d860301.jpg
2eb501cedf81159425b7d00a3b4dcdca.jpg
520513ce038493ff5c10110dbb243ae5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

My Tyrion arrived today, love how it turned out. I am using my dvd box sets as a temporary table for now.

Attachments

• DSC00804.jpg
    DSC00804.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 65
Back