Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking at their most recent shipping schedule it looks like Jon is now ahead of Joffrey in the running order which is interesting.

I can't stand how the mustache looks, which really sucks because I like everything else about the figure.

I couldn't bring myself to buy ThreeZero's Negan either for the same reason. Maaannnn... the stupid mustache on this figure just looks so bad. I think I'll cancel my preorder. =/

Yeah, the stache is distracting, though I wonder how much so in person. We'll see. But overall I say this is damn good for this company as far as a production piece is concerned. I wonder why we haven't seen any shipments yet? That video was 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Someone did post a bunch of final product pics on FB yesterday. Paint job is obviously a lot more basic, but still gets the job done well enough I guess.

76682599_2721737107871966_5475995749491671040_o.jpg

77076183_2721736434538700_2582727679497207808_o.jpg

78351868_2721737924538551_6138774199004561408_o.jpg

Really? This is a masterpiece for threezero if you ask me.lol

No really, I actually think he looks pretty good. I was expecting the paint to be simplified for their production piece, but still think it looks rather good. Better than Brienne,imo. And a better package than V1 unfortunately for me.

And I'm betting someone with the skills can tone down the look of that stache.

And look - no dirty hands!!!

It definitely looks good, just not nearly as good as the proto which was great. To be expected I suppose.

Really? This is a masterpiece for threezero if you ask me.lol

No really, I actually think he looks pretty good. I was expecting the paint to be simplified for their production piece, but still think it looks rather good. Better than Brienne,imo. And a better package than V1 unfortunately for me.

Its good overall, thankfully his eyes are dark... I guess I got used to the proto... and also with what Xensation is doing. I still don't like that octopus hair of his.

It definitely looks good, just not nearly as good as the proto which was great. To be expected I suppose.

Agreed - whilst the prototype looked fantastic I still think this has turned out looking pretty good and I will be happy to add him to my GoT collection! :)

I think he looks pretty good. But the thing that keeps catching my eye is the weird little divot in the mustache just under his septum. Why isn't that painted? Easy enough to fix, and probably not something I'd even be able to see in hand with my old man eyes, but in the pictures it's bugging me.

Back