Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this is 3Z. It's kinda their brand. This figure was originally slated for release in April. Now they're saying August-October. I always try to mentally build in at least three or four months of delay into my expectations for their figures. :lol

At this point I pretty much just wait for the "we're about to charge your card" email when it comes to theeezero. lol I'm pretty sure this went up before Cersei and Brienne, which are both out. I'm curious as to what the hold up is. Though I know the sculpt will not live up to that great looking proto.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

At this point I pretty much just wait for the "we're about to charge your card" email when it comes to theeezero. lol I'm pretty sure this went up before Cersei and Brienne, which are both out. I'm curious as to what the hold up is. Though I know the sculpt will not live up to that great looking proto.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Even worse, if you buy from them direct, they long since charged your card. So you're just waiting for the shipping notice or sometimes for the damn thing to show up on your door without notice.

One thing I will say for certainty is that I don't mind the delays because the last two I got, Brienne and Cersci were about as good as any three zero figures can get. (which ranges between kind of bad to sort of okay, as opposed to their usual pretty damn bad) Truth be told I'm expecting Tyrion to be even better than those two because it's an incredibly simple outfit, much more than his first which was really decent. The sculpt is better than his first and the first one was still pretty good and while I'm expecting to have to repaint or at least tweak it, if its of the quality on the last two releases, given its a better sculpt than those two it should be pretty good.

But this is threezero we are talking about so given that one of their best figures ever was the first Tyrion and they have steadily improved since then, its a pretty safe bet to say they will find some royal way to **** up which what should be a pretty foolproof figure lol.

First in-hand pics... Paint actually looks good for once.

20191101_134100.jpg
20191101_134114.jpg

That looks really good (except for maybe the moustache but that could be the photo).

I was fortunate enough to get the first Threezero figure, the original Tyrion, from a member here just a few days ago and I really love that little figure. Thought I might pass on this one now.... but these new pictures have impressed me to the point that I might just have to have both Tyrions on my shelf. My first double-dip in this line.

EDIT: even more impressed with him in the video. Although his moustache does look funky after all. Love the magnetic "Hand of the King". Hope those new hands fit the original Tyrion.

Looks really great! Maybe best Threezero GoT release so far? Glad I preordered the deluxe set. Those little pieces aren't a must, but for 10 bucks they look great. And we can't have enough goblets, since Cersei doesn't bring one.

That does look like the best 3Z GOT figure so far, even with the too pronounced mustache. I'll be happy to have it because I stupidly passed on the original Tyrion for $95 back shortly after it originally was released.

The outfit looks topnotch. Threezero has really done some terrific work on these costumes.

My GoT display is beginning to look like a Sith shelf with so many figures in black coming... one of the reasons I decided to purchase the original Tyrion. That little bit of red helps jazz up the display.

Something like Joffrey will really pop. I hope the upcoming Daenerys is in something other than black... perhaps that gray outfit she wore prior to turning full evil.

The outfit looks topnotch. Threezero has really done some terrific work on these costumes.

My GoT display is beginning to look like a Sith shelf with so many figures in black coming... one of the reasons I decided to purchase the original Tyrion. That little bit of red helps jazz up the display.

Something like Joffrey will really pop. I hope the upcoming Daenerys is in something other than black... perhaps that gray outfit she wore prior to turning full evil.

Hoping for the black and white fur coat. But I'm betting it'll be the final black leather outfit.

Back