ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Still the same old stuff on their Facebook page.
People asking for updates,posting pics of the table with the prototypes on it.
Their reply "Thank you for your interest...blah blah blah"
No new news.
:(

I saw the pets at a Hastings in Arkansas not too long ago. But passed on them because I'm not jumping on board with this company until they start putting more characters up for order. It's on them to sell me on their offerings and they are not doing that with these lack of updates.

Maybe there's good reason for a lack of updates. I hope the TWD headsculpts don't go the way of RoboCop.

First prototype.

robopromised.jpg

Updated prototype.

robodelivered.jpg

Yea, I didn't follow the Neo-Robo but based on those two pics I'd say the first proto is a little better. I hope this line could stay a cut above that though. At least the Merle proto looks better than the Robo

Threezero is doing a great job of announcing the lines they are producing but a crappy job of keeping up and releasing updates on figures.

No kidding. They must have only two part-time employees or something. As slow as HT is, they release steady enough. Winter Soldier, Cap two-pack out soon, same with Spidey as well.

3Zero releases a teaser pic then nothing for months and months.

Looks like those robocop pictures have their labels reversed. The first image quite looks like the actor, the second not so much.

I love the Walking Dead pets and can't wait to see the rest of the line from Three Zero! Check out my video review of the limbless pair below.

What is the difference between those sculpts? I see nothing except a slightly different angle and slightly brighter lighting.

Wow, so we are getting Rick, Michonne, Bicycle Girl, Daryl, Merle. Any more planned?

Are they really so busy that we cant get an updated progress pic? :huh

Most companies don't show anything till the figure is up for preorder, while I too love seeing WiP's in fairness to ThreeZero, they don't have to show us anything, getting those work in progress pics are a kind gesture, not an obligation.

Looks like those robocop pictures have their labels reversed. The first image quite looks like the actor, the second not so much.

unfortunantly, not the case
i confirmed with them that the 2nd, generic, face is the production sculpt
not sure why they would take a solid head sculpt and then move backwards unless they didnt get the rights to the actor
someone mentioned that 3zero is a licensed distributor, but i dont know if that includes actor likenesses

Back