Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a sweet setup! Where did you get the props and furniture?

Thank you! The books I made myself. I just printed pictures of real UFO and alien books in very small and then glued them around an old notepad so you automatically get a spine and the pages can be opened. But only the two Mulder and Scully are holding, the ones at the table are just thick cardboard.

The table is from ebay, there are sellers that have handmade furniture. The poster I also printed. The wall and floor are scrapbook papers from the craft shop. And the lamp is actually working, it is a small light which you can clip to your book to read in the dark. It can be bought in dollar stores or at airports. Keep your eyes open, there's all sorts of small things one can use!

67431790_10220408569192224_7431208640956071936_n.jpg

67414374_2448144158562814_1547835810374483968_n.jpg

Fantastic! That is brilliant, and I would never have thought to do that! I hope you don't mind, but I'm totally going to steal those ideas... ;)

In all seriousness, I really love your display, had to do a triple take when I saw it. So lifelike, and true to the characters!

More photos please!

Fantastic! That is brilliant, and I would never have thought to do that! I hope you don't mind, but I'm totally going to steal those ideas... ;)

In all seriousness, I really love your display, had to do a triple take when I saw it. So lifelike, and true to the characters!

More photos please!

Oh sure, steal away! I'm always happy to answer questions and inspire people. I don't have much more from 12" Mulder & Scully yet, as she just arrived, but I just uploaded a few pictures of the 7" Mulder & Scully for you here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175218&p=10170128&viewfull=1#post10170128

I have way more small props and accessories than big ones.

They look good together because they look good together. The crouch actually makes them look worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be honest...people can like whatever they like but the Scully figure is a dumpster fire. You should not have to pose any figure a certain way to tolerate it in a display. It's a fail. Plain and simple. I get wanting to defend something that you spent money on but come on...they obviously and objectively dropped the ball on this one.

True- I can not believe how bad it looks {I am not even counting the undersize problem). Looks like a cheap 6 dollar Barbie at best. Simply a disaster of the highest order

I might be the minority who liked this figure and gonna keep mine...it looks pretty good in my book
love the show as well ~ :)
f6oMfg4.jpg

I might be the minority who liked this figure and gonna keep mine...it looks pretty good in my book
love the show as well ~ :)
f6oMfg4.jpg
I like her as well. I mean, yes, the proportions are off compared to Mulder, but no more so than a Black Widow figure would be. The height difference isn't as drastic in hand either as everyone else is making it out to be. I mean, these aren't Hot Toys caliber but they weren't trying to be, and until someone like Hot Toys makes figures, these are the best representations of these characters we're going to get.
0e1644d3eb2fd9023003cb5f25cfa6ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I got my Scully today. It's far from being a perfect figure but it's not a terrible piece of crap like everyone else is making it out to be. Yes, the proportions are off a bit, sure, but they're not as bad as everyone's making them out to be and the height difference isn't too bad either if you can find the right stands and can set her and Mulder in an order that works well. No, these aren't Hot Toys but they're really good for the price point and they're the best representations of these figures we're going to get unless/until Hot Toys decides to make them. Just my two cents.
b822900a173f1f06eb95a8430a2af04c.jpg
3dfda8d76516a886b6d854473015f039.jpg
8164cabba56d12578d99ffe2d4352ab2.jpg
f26a43a68e82d11eb01a2887bf80dd25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back