Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20190629_101620.jpg
Screenshot_20190629_101604.jpg

Extremely hard to tell anything that entire video. I went ahead and ordered. Lets be honest, if you already have Mulder you're not passing this up.

Let’s wait to see in person but like I always said prototype version of the sculpt was way better

She looks like a generic Barbie here a bit and her eyebrows like i speculated look dark. But Monday I’ll be able to tell for sure how it turned out

Got her in and if it were scaled properly it would be so so. As she’s Furiosa tiny (apart from the giant feet) it’s going to take a full reworking to look proper.

Furiosa tiny? Really? I read and looked at pictures of Furiosa, but it wasn't until I got her that her size really amazed me.

A Furiosa figure sized like the Furiosa figure is out of scale. A Scully figure sized like the Furiosa figure is not out of scale. Charlize Theron is significantly taller than Gillian Anderson.

A Furiosa figure sized like the Furiosa figure is out of scale. A Scully figure sized like the Furiosa figure is not out of scale. Charlize Theron is significantly taller than Gillian Anderson.

Except that it wasn't just the height that made Furiosa look underscaled and like a 12 year old girl, but the small size of the head. And this appears to have the exact same issue.

I wish I knew what they were saying in that video. lol

Well, in a nut shell;

Sculpt is good, but paint isn't on HT level, therefore holding the likeness back. Body is too slim, and head is undersized. Hair color could be more red. If it were up to the guy with glasses and plaid shirt, he'd have her on a shorter, more fuller body. He also made a comment about mulder and how that sculpt appears to be based off of an older David, and with Gillian they seem to have based her sculpt on a younger version because they feel an older female sculpt might not sell.

Pretty much how many of you guys here feel about it.

Anyway, they don't seem that down on the overall product. Just wish it was more accurate in terms of paint and dimensions.

Thanks for that.

Facebook user Todd Ferguson posted some pics. In case he's a member here I'll only share one and he can share the rest:

65758407_10162568356755713_5364033412443144192_n.jpg

Back