Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks really good to me, not sure why that is drawing so many complaints. Better than the HT females that use crappy rooted hair.

Body proportions definitely off. If a decent swap could be found you'd have a very good Scully figure.

Most of the Black Widows (save Iron Man 2), all of the Scarlet Witches, and both Gamoras, with their rooted hair, are far superior to this to me. The sculpt/likeness to the actress and paintwork aren't even close. A rooted hair Scully, with Hot Toy's sculpting and paintwork would blow this away.

That said, this is cheaper and HT can't and won't make everything, so there is that.

But her proportions also really hurt this figure. She looks distorted in every pic. Threezero have released some really nice figures, but then others have been more of a miss than a hit. And I don't know what body they're using, but she's way too long and the head doesn't look like the right size for the body.

Last edited:
But isn't Scully still for sale? Can anyone take live photos or a video?

Anyone received the notification from threezero about shipment??can’t wait!!

Wow...went back to page 8 and yep...prototype is not just better it is SIGNIFICANTLY better. The hair sculpt does not look like a helmet...reminds me of my old 3.75 inch Zartan figure...and the facial expression actually captures the character's personality. Huge step backward. I was feeling a lot better about this figure until I revisited the proto.

CHFqiCOXAAAy_ps.jpg

Now this is the body shape I remember Scully having. I think the term "Barbie" really suits this figure's proportions.

Hopefully her pin head will work better on a shorter, more proportioned body. Like the soon-to-come newest Black Widow body.

Sleeves and pant legs can be folded inside to shorten, but you'll likely never be able to close the jacket again. Also, there's no way those pants will fit over Black Widow's hips. Fortunately, a pair of simple black pants shouldn't be too hard to find.

I want to say that she was fairly slim, but that style of '90s suit hung very loose. The tighter suit on this figure just kind of accentuates that. I would have preferred a suit like this one. With a deeper neck line and one that hangs more. You can see that she's still thin, but it's not as obvious.

Arp1ryT.jpg

Still waiting for my mail confirmation from BBTS...but I bet it's around the corner ~

It will be for white some time,yes. Threezero always ships to BBTS between several weeks to several month after they send direct to their customers and they have not sent direct to their customers yet.

From Sideshow:

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Agent Scully Deluxe Version Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Sept - Nov 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

If you need to update any information on your order , you can do so easily through your online account."

Iran indeed weird as we saw those finished pics a few months ago. I can only hope it’s because they are redoing the god damn thing top to bottom but I already know it’s not

FYI. We’ll see...

Dear Customer:

We apologize for the delayed of shipping. According to our latest information, The X File - Agent Scully is expected to release in June 2019. Tracking info will be provided once the item shipped. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
ThreeZero CS

The latest from Sideshow:

“Your Agent Scully Deluxe Version Sixth Scale Figure item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in July - Aug 2019.”

Back