Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re not supposed to show pics of the entire figures together! It goes against the narrative!

Please delete those photos and replace them with pictures of the heads only. If you could position the Mulder head a little closer to the camera to exaggerate the size difference too that’d be great.

Yeah! I’m sorry but I expose figures, not just heads...lol. Very happy how they look together! I will leave them in that position:)

I’m sorry for the ones who cancelled. Goodluck with customs heads from ebay...really you prefer those than this one?? I really love this figure and I find it has an incredible likeness!! That’s true that out of the box and compared with mulder you can see the difference between them but gillian is smaller than david and once you display them together you only can says: WOW. Well this is my case at least and very happy to enjoy these figures.

Have a great day!!

In all seriousness they look great together and I can’t wait to get mine. Your full-figure pics are 100x more valuable than any other in-hand pics posted in the thread and make the sky-is-falling freakouts seem even more ridiculous than they already seemed.

Great pics, but not exactly fair. Sculls looks all right because of the perspective and she is in front. Side by side, it’s a different story.

Everyone is gonna be posing them with Mulder behind and to the side of Scully like they were blocked on the show like 99% of the time.

Everyone is gonna be posing them with Mulder behind and to the side of Scully like they were blocked on the show like 99% of the time.

That’s it! I want them to be displayed in my vitrine. I dont’t need to play with them or to put side by side and so on. I want them just displayed like this. I waited for years for a decent sculpt of them. Displayed like this looks perfect to me...I respect the one who prefer to spend 150$ for the custom head in ebay but THIS figure is scully.

Not different than with my others figures, always looking the best pose or side to get the perfect likeness:)

Trust me, (I know you’re supposed to trustno1)you’re not prepared for the shock. I know I wasn’t. Then I opened the box...

You weren’t shocked. You were freaking out over it long before you got your figure. You can see your other posts, you know.

That’s it! I want them to be displayed in my vitrine. I dont’t need to play with them or to put side by side and so on. I want them just displayed like this. I waited for years for a decent sculpt of them. Displayed like this looks perfect to me...I respect the one who prefer to spend 150$ for the custom head in ebay but THIS figure is scully.

Not different than with my others figures, always looking the best pose or side to get the perfect May be after reading last comments I was waiting for a worse sourprise...and yes, she is a litle bit undescaled, don’t missunderstand me, but displayed together they look ok to me:)(and of course better than pther customs heads...)
F8F92FED-A2EA-47A8-94B6-F0C45C07F34C.jpg
E1BAFBC4-108E-4EF9-A127-2B1D929393A5.jpg

That’s it guys!! A figure that can only work if you stand it two feet in front of the other! Perfect solve! Why didn’t I think of this?

I’m in love with my scully now!

Not bad together, but in that last picture Mulder looks huge or Scully looks small.
It's your money and as long as you are happy with your purchase.

It’s clear that she is underscaled. That pic leaves us in no doubt. However, Mulder wearing his overcoat only adds to the effect! Mine is en route so too late to cancel. Will judge for myself when I get her but this looks like another *****show from TZ. Worried about Cersei now. Not so much Brienne as she’s a giant but they tend to struggle badly with petite females.

Even knowing that the wall in right behind them Scully does appear to be further back. Not good.

I'm all for the opinion of like what you like and others be damned.....but Wow! How anyone can seem to be fine with this 1/7.5 scaled nonsense is beyond me.

Based on what's been presented the scale difference is hard to argue, but we all have levels of what we are willing to accept. How you display these figures can play a big part on adjusting the size discrepancy. Side by side, it's horrible in a diorama maybe not so much.

Not an excuse for the difference in scale.

Her height is accurate to flat-footed GA and she’s obviously in heels. That heeled/unheeled variance still probably puts this figure within the acceptable range, but it’s gonna come down to how they look on the shelf.

I plan on displaying Scully in front of Mulder but immediately, and offset to the side.

The height is fine it was never an issue honestly... the issue is the figure is not in 1:6 scale. Nothing you can do in any display or otherwise will change that or make this acceptable.

This isn’t one of those situations where you can say “ I don’t care what anyone says I love my Han Solo figure and I think it looks like Harrison Ford enough for me to be happy with it.”

You have a two figure duo... and they are in different scales. Nothing makes this acceptable in any way.

I’m not even commenting on the fact that it doesn’t really look like her and the paint is sub par. I expect that from threezero and I’ve accepted it because who else is makings xfiles or GOt etc?

But we have an unusable figure and a big problem. We have no Scully to go with our Mulder.

Back