Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I was in love with the teaser image but these other images I'm not feeling the likeness.

However....

FWlm84d.png

Last edited:
I'm really waffling on these. Scully looks alright, could be better, but this is the prototype and I'm worrying about the drop off.

I'm feeling very "meh" about them currently.

Weak. Custom sculpts out there with better likenesses than these. While these sculpts may be more "detailed" they are no better at representing Anderson and Duchovny than the Sideshow sculpts were. It's two people in regular clothing. The likeness should have been the main focus and they totally missed the mark. Easily bashed for around the same price or less. Easy pass.

Look at the size of Scully's head in comparison to Mulder's! Utterly ridiculous!

Yeah that immediately jumped out at me too. And even on its own the head is clearly way too small for the body. And I suspect the figure will look just as undersized on display as their Daenerys does.

Mah! I'm not entirely convinced of Scully's sculpt. The Threezero prototypes are better than the final sculpt; but this prototype does not convince me much, so I do not think there will be an excellent final sculpt! Same thing for Mulder ... I do not know if I have to buy them! Too bad because the characters of mulder and scully are not produced so easily by the companies; until now maybe these of Threezero are the best, but with today's techniques and sculptors Threezero can not release these mediocre dolls!

The more I look at this the less I want it and I’m a huge x files fan and already have Mulder on P.O. He’s going to end up looking pretty lonely if I don’t get her. Would love to know if Scullys trench coat is wired.

What vile sorcery is this? This is exactly why Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk have been warning us about AI.

Wow, I was in love with the teaser image but these other images I'm not feeling the likeness.

However....

FWlm84d.png

Back