Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's a drawback I know but it's the only way to get the exclusive. Usually they close preorders long before this but I think they figured they'd keep Mulder open because many were waiting on Sully to happen, now many will order both.

Any idea of his release date? It says first quarter 2018 in the details but that's already passed.

After seeing Scully I'm tempted. Doesn't seem to have pleased anyone but for me it's a great likeness, expression and I love the sculpted hair they've given her.

Any idea of his release date? It says first quarter 2018 in the details but that's already passed.

After seeing Scully I'm tempted. Doesn't seem to have pleased anyone but for me it's a great likeness, expression and I love the sculpted hair they've given her.

His release date was recently listed as June 2018 on their release schedule, but that has been removed. They don't list any dates out further than that, but I would expect sometime in mid to late summer.

His release date was recently listed as June 2018 on their release schedule, but that has been removed. They don't list any dates out further than that, but I would expect sometime in mid to late summer.

Thank you. Could be a long time until we see Scully release then, surprised they didn't have them closer together.

Already have Mulder on order. Obviously have to order her. Still hoping for a Cigarette Smoking Man.

Not bad, but I hope that Threezero does not do as with daenerys targaryen: prototype = fantastic, finished product = Barbie!

Like all threzero products expect a mediocre prototype to actualize in a very bad production peice.

There are some decent pop toys female suits which have far more acceptable wide collar situations than the mess we see here.

The move is to get the heads and badges or important accessories loose and a way better body or suit loose for both and strip the paint on the heads and attempt to see if there’s actually anything there to work with.

Like all threzero products expect a mediocre prototype to actualize in a very bad production peice.

There are some decent pop toys female suits which have far more acceptable wide collar situations than the mess we see here.

The move is to get the heads and badges or important accessories loose and a way better body or suit loose for both and strip the paint on the heads and attempt to see if there’s actually anything there to work with.

Wow, that sure killed my enthusiasm for the figure! :(

Use your own judgement on figures. Raymond F. is a perfectionist. You may very well think it's a great figure once it comes out.

Will do, but sure as heck puts me off paying up front and pre-ordering the exclusive version of Mulder.

I am indeed a perfectionist but if you are unfamiliar with Threezero project I can't think of another company who's further off from prototype to production. so its definitely a buyer beware situation.

I am indeed a perfectionist but if you are unfamiliar with Threezero project I can't think of another company who's further off from prototype to production. so its definitely a buyer beware situation.

I've never bought anything from them so thanks for the warning. I'll wait and see how Mulder turns out before pulling the trigger on either.

Really makes me wish HT still cared about non super hero/Star Wars characters.

Up for PO on 3rd May. Lots more pics on TZ’s FB.
Okay, I'll post them.
Today we are pleased to announce the details for The X-Files 1/6 Agent Scully collectible figure. This figure will be available for pre-order at www.threezerohk.com
for limited time only, starting from May 3rd, 09:00AM Hong Kong time; available for $168 USD / 1310 HKD. In addition, we will also offer a deluxe edition, which includes a trench coat accessory for $180 USD / 1400 HKD. As always, worldwide shipping is included in both prices.

Highly detailed figure featuring life-like realism that is crafted with the authentic likeness of the FBI Agent Dana Scully as portrayed by Gillian Anderson in the ‘The X-Files’ television series.

1/6th scale Agent Dana Scully collectible details:
* 11” (~28cm) tall, articulated figure
* Black 2-piece suit (coat and slacks).
* Formal shirt
* Black pencil skirt
* Black pumps

Accessories & weapons:
* FBI IDs
* Pistol (SIG-Sauer P228)
* Pistol holster
* Watch
* Flashlight
* Cellular phone

Exchangeable hands:
* One pair of fists
* One pair relaxed
* Right hand for gripping pistols
* Right hand for holding cellular phone & flashlight

Deluxe edition accessory:
* Trench coat

* Final product may vary from prototype images.

Threezero Dana Scully 005.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 006.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 007.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 002.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 008.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 009.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 010.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 011.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 012.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 013.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 014.jpg
Threezero Dana Scully 015.jpg