ThreeZero The Walking Dead Negan 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will prolly get him. Wanted Rick on the shelf to represent TWD, but ThreeZero's looks goofy as hell. Negan stands out.

Will prolly get him. Wanted Rick on the shelf to represent TWD, but ThreeZero's looks goofy as hell. Negan stands out.

I like rick well enough but could and should have been better. I hope they try again. Negan does appear to easily be the best of the line and probably the best human 3Z has done. Hope it holds up, 3Z has been pretty good at delivering product that looks like the proto.

Negan up for Preorder at the THreezero store. Great Price! and Free Shipping!

The likeness is impressive, but more impressive for me is that they've really nailed his body type. Super lean. I wonder if this is a whole new body. Might work great for some other customs.

I really like the choice of expression... not too far off neutral; but just enough attitude to fit the character. I don't plan on buying this guy, but this one has tempted me more than any of the other TWD figures offered.

The likeness is impressive, but more impressive for me is that they've really nailed his body type. Super lean. I wonder if this is a whole new body. Might work great for some other customs.

Agreed & agreed. Body type and proportions look great and I love the expression. It's perfect for the main sculpt. I really wouldn't want a smiling sculpt if it was the only one included, but I'd happily take it if it was a second sculpt

Keep in mind, this is a prototype, freaks. A prototype from three zero....

I didn't keep up with their GoT offerings. Is being far off the proto their M.O.? I thought Rick and Walt were pretty close to what we were shown, which was never anything outstanding from day one

Overall looking fantastic. Hope the final product looks good as the prototype. Just PO through bbts. :yess:

Put in a pre-order this afternoon. Looks great. Didn't even buy the Rick. So, Negan will have to stand alone, for now. Hopefully they'll make another Rick. The headsculpt was fine ... but I haven't seen a single picture where Rick's jacket and collar don't look cheap and ridiculous. Even in the promo pictures.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, I just wasn't feeling it with Rick. My kitbash does the job well enough and looks badass to boot. He's missing the beard length, but meh.

Negan is pretty much spot on, except the body. They have to add some slight bulk to their males.

Man I wish that was in English. He looks amazing there. Any idea what they are saying about that assault rifle at the end there?

Such a great video with a lot of insight! To sum up all the info:
-the knife and iron weren't included in what they were given by AMC hence the exclusion
-they're working on Carl!
-the hair and beard (maybe the whole head too?) were done with computer software since it's easier than doing it by hand
-it's mentioned that the old method of sculpting heads with clay makes it difficult to get a good production figure since detail is lost and now with computer softwares the production sculpts will be much closer to the prototype, with the only issue being the paint
-he's not "smug and ****" because a "head sculpt with teeth showing is almost guaranteed failure", and the paint of the teeth and dividing the teeth and inner mouth is difficult, especially since the neck is attached. The compromise is "somewhere between a neutral expression and a cunning smile"
-they wanted to do "a full smug face too" but it was too difficult
-there may be a version 2 without the beard, with "white outfit" (I guess there's no white t-shirt underneath the jacket), and more accessories
-it's not a new body, it's the same old body. Since it's thin, there's a "stuffed jacket" underneath
-he has the long sleeved shirt underneath, so that detail is there
-the neck is longer to go with the jacket and scarf, so it won't look as good without them
-the buttons are iron-on and there will be spares in the box
-the middle zipper is real, as are the other four but those can't be opened. The zippers on the sleeves are also real
-one hand is for holding Rick's chin! The bare hands are the same as Rick's, but they're adding more paint details to their hands now
-next character is apparently Glenn (The rifle was the hint)
-as for the Governor, they're focusing on the main cast first and then they're gonna go back to old supporting characters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back