ThreeZero The Walking Dead Negan 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least they're jumping on this character now and not in another 3 years

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree with everyone that he needs to have that sinister smile on this face, but this is pretty darned impressive regardless. Will pick up when it's released in 2027.

It looks fantastic. If the production figure looks this good then I will gettting it. I've got the Rick figure and it's great (after a body swap), but the latest shots of the Merle figure look pretty bad.

Negan looks awesome. This is a day one preorder for me. Superb! Bloody Lucille included!

negan1.jpg

negan2.jpg

negan3.jpg

negan4.jpg

negan5.jpg

Not quite sure what I'm looking at there ...

Does he come with two bats? Or do we have to assemble Lucile ourselves?

(Also, that likeness is outstanding.)

Not quite sure what I'm looking at there ...

Does he come with two bats? Or do we have to assemble Lucile ourselves?

(Also, that likeness is outstanding.)

From what I read on their Facebook page it will come with two bats: a plastic one pre wrapped with wire and a wooden one that you wrap your own wire

Whomever sculpted that face knocked it out of the park. This is a winner and a must buy!

Yeah, everything looks great. I think just the expression isn't what most wanted. Neutral expressions are usually the way to go, but as dynamic as Negan is, I think most wanted something more expressive like his evil smile. But I'm happy as it stands :rock

From what I read on their Facebook page it will come with two bats: a plastic one pre wrapped with wire and a wooden one that you wrap your own wire

Huh.

I love the idea of a real wood bat ... but whyyy ... can't they assemble it? Ah well, I'll be fine!

(Thanks for the info, James! :duff)

One thing that really bugs me and as I mentioned on their Facebook, all their figures should come with a stand!
It's only a minor gripe....I'll defiantly be getting this looks amazing! :)

Back