ThreeZero The Walking Dead Negan 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the 2 bat thing is a little silly, but this is a very nice offering. Glad the dam has finally broken on this license.

Damn I'm going to have to order this. Looks outstanding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looks surprising good! Why the hell couldn't they give us a Rick that looked on par with this?? It's RICK for Christ's sake!!

At least now I have better hopes for Daryl

i want it but..who knows when it'll actually release. Did they even release the sheriff Grimes? :slap

Looks great but not really a need for me. I have lost so much interest in the show. Still hope they one day do a Governor though.

Instant PO for me. Surprised Threezero isn't offering an exclusive as an incentive to buy direct from them. Since there's no exclusive, it's going to be BBTS for me then.

You get a threezero shirt if you order from their site plus free and first shipping as always. The free shipping makes it pretty much the same price or cheaper than most retailers.

Yeah, everything looks great. I think just the expression isn't what most wanted. Neutral expressions are usually the way to go, but as dynamic as Negan is, I think most wanted something more expressive like his evil smile. But I'm happy as it stands :rock

I really like the choice of expression... not too far off neutral; but just enough attitude to fit the character. I don't plan on buying this guy, but this one has tempted me more than any of the other TWD figures offered.

Has anyone ordered directly from Threezero? Do they pack the item well? Thanks.

Back