1/6 Threezero: The Walking Dead Michonne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it IS Threezero ... so ...

What Year.jpg

Michonne is available at SSC. Definitely going to order her but I'm on the fence with the pets. I think the figure looks great without them and it's definitely cheaper.

If the pets had arms and jaws that could be attached to make them full functioning "walkers" I would get them. Just like the small McFarlane versions. I will wait to see if they make some Walker figures. It may be unlikely.

Just had a balance due notice from idtoys in UK. Claims stock due second week of Feb.

Nice. She looks pretty fantastic in that video!

:clap

(I still wish 3Z could do something about the bulky wrists on their female figures, though. It's less noticeable on Michonne than it was on Daenerys -- because Michonne wears gloves -- but it still bugs me.)

Looks pretty good in that video!! :yess: I was a bit concerned as to how she'd turn out after the recent ThreeZero disappointment that was Daenerys.

Michonne looks really good in that video. Headsculpt, hair, clothes, body, everything. Looks too good for a 3zero final product... Maybe they were putting all their effort into this one figure! Definitely be picking her up if she continues to look this good in other pics and video. My only complaint would be that she appears maybe a bit too tall?

She looks good but if there was ever a figure who needed a realistic looking real metal sword it's Michonne. The plastic blade looks as phony as Rick's machete. Which is also a shame because the red handle is great.

Back