1/6 Threezero: The Walking Dead Michonne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about time! I'm not the biggest Walking Dead fan, but I'm getting this since I love the character. I'll probably have to purchase the pets to go with her. :slap

Yeah Michonne is needed, this just doesn't seem right for some reason:whip

30716778555_1fbd4f066d_b.jpg

No idea how well Rick sold but I do know Walking Dead is currently very popular so I'm surprised they aren't pumping these out a bit faster.

A yr from PO to release is a bit long but it's def trending longer and longer.

And the way 3Z has been going we're just lucky to see this at all.

If ever there was a figure crying out for a real metal sword, this one is it.

I really wish 3Z would do that. If Asmus can do metal weapons in the same price range, there's no reason they can't. (Metal swords would class up their GoT line tremendously, too.)

No they never did shane. Point is they have had this very popular license a long time and whatever the holdup has been, whether it's outside forces or their own shortcomings...it has really set this line back IMO.

I heard they did the pets first, seems like a really odd place to start. As for Shane (my favorite other than Negan) OSK has those real nifty Punisher heads, could throw something together to go with these.

Looks very promising. It's not a character I really need to have, but if the final product comes out good (and a whole lot better than their Rick) then I might reconsider.

Looks promising and way better than Rick. Funny thing is Threezero already released Michonne's pet zombies way back in 2014, no clue why they would do that first :slap

The price point for a 3 pack might turn some ppl away ($350ish). Plus it's nice to have the option of only getting michonne.

But anyone w/ common sense would have released her around the same time as the pets, say 6 mos later.

Rick should have been first but doesnt have to be. But he shouldnt be the 2nd release 3 YEARS after the first. Terribly managed but ive vented before about 3Z.

The price point for a 3 pack might turn some ppl away ($350ish). Plus it's nice to have the option of only getting michonne.

But anyone w/ common sense would have released her around the same time as the pets, say 6 mos later.

Rick should have been first but doesnt have to be. But he shouldnt be the 2nd release 3 YEARS after the first. Terribly managed but ive vented before about 3Z.

I forget what it was but I paid a very good price for the pets. I think they could have gotten away with a very reasonable price for a 3 pack. Just my opinion though and we will never know anyway.

If they do work as good as on the Rick then I will be getting this. I hope they nailed the head sculpt.

If it turns out great I will have to hunt down more Michonne pets as I sold mine thinking this figure was never coming out.

I hope they make budget hero walkers for this as well. Remember the teaser for Officer Rick with that little zombie girl.

Daryl has to be next after this. If I see a Dale..... :angrycanu

I don't care for a Michonne with her pets anymore, it's just a long time ago for the character and I wouldn't pose her in that sort of scene. A battling Michonne would be the sort of pose I'd use for the character.

I don't care for a Michonne with her pets anymore, it's just a long time ago for the character and I wouldn't pose her in that sort of scene. A battling Michonne would be the sort of pose I'd use for the character.

It would have been nice if the pets came with removable arms and lower jaws so they could serve the dual purpose of being walkers pre and post pets.

Back