1/6 Threezero: The Walking Dead Michonne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit, I'm disappointed Michonne's cat wasn't her exclusive. It would have been nice to offer up the pets again for those that missed them, but I think they are still readily available from many places - and below retail. Only real second chance there is for their exclusive severed arms. The chains for them are only gold in that one pic. I wonder what is up with that.

Michonne herself turned out great. ThreeZero's last few female sculpts have been remarkably great. Glad to see her getting done so well... finally. Hopefully Daryl won't be much longer now or else Merle will be the new Pets.

She does look really nice! Very pleased with the likeness!

And the outfit looks like it's up to the usual ThreeZero standards, too. Definitely picking her up ASAP!

The only thing that is bugging me -- and admittedly it's a tiny gripe -- is that either her hands are too small or the hilt of the katana is too thick. (Both could be true, I suppose.) I'm sure I'll never notice it in hand, but in the closeups she kind of looks like she's holding the fat end of a baseball bat. But like I said, I'm sure it's one of those details you only notice with macro shots like these.

Overall, very happy with how she came out!

No pictures from behind, disappointing. I wanted to see if they got that michonne bubble right. Looks great though.

I like how 3Z found that balance between quality and price. HT does this it's 10% better but 20% more expensive.

I'm glad these are finally moving forward.

Definitely a much better likeness than the Rick figure had, but think I'll still wait to see the final product before buying. I'm kinda wishing too that they had put her in a more recent costume, instead of one from her first appearance.

In the year 2024 will see a Negan from 3zero....[emoji20] but right now this Michonne looks pretty solid...

I don't see this available at retail sites, only 3Z directly. Hope it doesn't stay that way.

Back