1/6 Threezero: The Walking Dead Michonne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine a couple days ago from Sideshow. I think she looks terrific!

Arms are too shiny and plastic looking, but otherwise, the likeness is pretty great. Best of this line by a wide margin.

Amazing Fig, now why couldn't Danerys come out like this?! Looks almost identical to the proto. I agree that the arms are a bit shiny, thinking about spraying them with dull-cote to take the shine down, not sure how that would effect the rubber. Some cell pics of Michonne with her pets and the growing family.

20180407_232554.jpg

20180407_232807.jpg

Received last week ; solid release but the katana should have been metal.
The one provided show too much its plastic...

Amazing Fig, now why couldn't Danerys come out like this?! Looks almost identical to the proto. I agree that the arms are a bit shiny, thinking about spraying them with dull-cote to take the shine down, not sure how that would effect the rubber. Some cell pics of Michonne with her pets and the growing family.

View attachment 403432

View attachment 403433

Great pics.
I missed out on the Carol figure.
Wish I could find her still.

View attachment 403433

What body did you use for the Carol outfit, uf you don't mind my asking? I have that set, but I have no idea what body to buy for it which will fit right.

Cheers.

What body did you use for the Carol outfit, uf you don't mind my asking? I have that set, but I have no idea what body to buy for it which will fit right.

Cheers.
Its the kumik female body - rubber skin layer, i found it on ebay offered by few US based sellers. Its a bit snug on the waist and hips but with some effort everything fits. Also i added more gray/white to the hair (drybrush), seems to help with the likeness.

Is everyone happy with their Michonne figure? I'm on the fence. Her head is tiny, they made her with no chin, always tucked in, she is too tall or too slim, and the body is crap. Why make seamless arms but leave the shoulder joints exposed? And the material for the seamless look is very bad. I will never bend her arms.
If anyone knows where I can get a dark skin phicen body, please let me know. I can't find one.

I switched her pink shirt out, and changed her baggy pants. I can't use her belt with them, but oh well. Not horrible, but not good either.

MVIMG_20180817_102533.jpg

I wanted this figure for a while and finally got a good deal on one. Michonne is my favourite character from the series and along with a couple of walkers (which i hope to pick up) will represent my small Walking Dead display.
The figure itself is very nice with a great likeness to Gurira.
My only gripes are that she's a little too long legged and there's no stand included.

DSC_0190.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG

Back