Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy in hand and very happy,only real niggle is the bottom half of figure legs have loose joints and without a stand would not trust it to keep upright, only mod i did was dab a few dots of fabri tac on the forehead and push the hair down,result the hair looks like its falling down over the mask closer to original, apart from hair colour,happy to leave everything as is.........very cool figure.

My Facelift Checklist:

-Styled Hair
-Repainted mask
-Retied and extended mask ties
-Recolored apron
-Shortened tie and tied knot tighter
-Added second fat suit with even more cotton padding at the sides
-Replaced lower legs with Jon snow legs to shorten him
-Repainted chainsaw blade
-Repainted hammer

A huge improvement on this figure with your mods and repaint. Great work Ray! Seeing what you’ve done to your figure made me look forward even more to getting mine! Thanks for the tips!! Much appreciated! [emoji91][emoji106][emoji2532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this guy in hand and very happy,only real niggle is the bottom half of figure legs have loose joints and without a stand would not trust it to keep upright, only mod i did was dab a few dots of fabri tac on the forehead and push the hair down,result the hair looks like its falling down over the mask closer to original, apart from hair colour,happy to leave everything as is.........very cool figure.

is this loose joints in the legs a thing for everyone in here with the figure?

It is for mine.

Wow, RaymondF, that looks fantastic. I'm not an LF fanatic or anything, but the impact on the changes to your figure are immediate!

I have to say as well. I love the long description/review/tutorial. Reading and slowly scrolling down actually built up a lot of anticipation to see the final outcome. Really enjoyable!

A question. Would any legs in general work for a Threezero body? I’ve never had a Theeezero body before and it’s my first time ordering a figure from them.

I plan to shorten his legs like Ray Ferraro did. The figure does not look that great being too tall and his pants look like it was ready for a flood! Shortening his height makes the figure look better overall.

Thanks so much for the feedback everyone! I think this is one of those figures that almost anyone can improve with a little bit of work so I hope the tips were useful.

As for the loose legs I think that its a universal problem. its at the top of the knees thats the problem. I've seen almost everyone mention it. Although its worth noting that once I replaced mine it was tight again.

I made a mistake above, I replaced both the CALVES AND THE KNEES with the Jon Snow figure. It might have been Ned actually. I think that any threeezero will work but I'm not 100 percent certain on it. Lucky for me I replace almost every TZ body I get so I had a few lying around.

It's easy, just a medium tug on those knees should make the joints pop out. if you are struggling a quick sunk in boiling water will help.

Thanks so much for the feedback everyone! I think this is one of those figures that almost anyone can improve with a little bit of work so I hope the tips were useful.

As for the loose legs I think that its a universal problem. its at the top of the knees thats the problem. I've seen almost everyone mention it. Although its worth noting that once I replaced mine it was tight again.

I made a mistake above, I replaced both the CALVES AND THE KNEES with the Jon Snow figure. It might have been Ned actually. I think that any threeezero will work but I'm not 100 percent certain on it. Lucky for me I replace almost every TZ body I get so I had a few lying around.

It's easy, just a medium tug on those knees should make the joints pop out. if you are struggling a quick sunk in boiling water will help.

Awesome work, man!

What specific colors did you use on the mask?

I think there’s a bit of room in the shirt to go even wider Robbie, I should have posted a pic of his arms at his side, without the apron you can see the difference but as soon as you put the apron on it sort of disguises his fatness.

I actually might try dressing that worldbox plump body , but I’d have to remove the neck on it (which I’ve done literally dozens of time on the narrow shoulder/dad bod anyways as it’s the only thing I’d dare use a suited figure for and probably almost everything else to be honest.

I think there’s a bit of room in the shirt to go even wider Robbie, I should have posted a pic of his arms at his side, without the apron you can see the difference but as soon as you put the apron on it sort of disguises his fatness.

I actually might try dressing that worldbox plump body , but I’d have to remove the neck on it (which I’ve done literally dozens of time on the narrow shoulder/dad bod anyways as it’s the only thing I’d dare use a suited figure for and probably almost everything else to be honest.

I had been thinking about replacing the Threezero body with the Worldbox plump
body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice work Raymond. I may make that hair mod when (if) I get mine. Still nada in terms of my shipment from Threezero. I would be concerned if this wasn't also the case for so many others here.

It's not really a big deal, but ThreeZero is sending me a replacement box from the factory. Hopefully they learn to properly ship their figure from now on.

Back