Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!! Out for delivery, should get it today. Again for reference, I'm in Toronto Canada, and I ordered direct from TZ on Nov.2. 2017. Hopefully you'll all be getting yours soon!!

Ya, mine sat out on the porch for a few hours, and it's cold today, so he was a little stiff. My quick take on it: I think it's a very well done figure. The details on the mask, and the face underneath are excellent. I've never been a fan of rooted hair, but as so much of the head is under the mask, I can live with it. Personally, I'm fine with the body. He's wearing some kind of fat suit, which although (in my opinion) creates a body shape that suits Leatherface, it severely restricts torso and waist articulation, which makes it difficult to do the "premium format pose". Either that, or because my fig was sitting out in the cold, it just got stiff. Other than that, there is nice wear/grime on the clothing, which is nicely tailored. Love the boots. The apron is definitely stiff, but I don't mind as I think it could help in posing... Anyway, here's my 1st attempt (the stand was custom from eBay)...
PA181434.jpg
PA181431.jpg
PA181438.jpg
PA181428.jpg
PA181439.jpg

Attachments

• PA181434.jpg
    PA181434.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 91
  • PA181431.jpg
    PA181431.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 90
  • PA181428.jpg
    PA181428.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 88
  • PA181439.jpg
    PA181439.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 89
Also, although the arms are ok, I don't think it has the poseability to hold the chainsaw completely over his head.... again, maybe mine is just stiff...

Couple more observations... the other accessories are also really nicely done. The bracelet lacks detail, but the knife, cleaver, meathook, etc., are all really well done. Also it must be said, the knees on my figure are a little loose. Not floppy, but the left knee in particular is a little loose. Because he's a little top heavy, I'm not sure I'd leave him on the shelf without a stand. Last couple for tonight:
PA181445.jpg
PA181447.jpg

Sardo Numspa nice custom stand!

Is that the lowest you make the apron hang? Seems like it's too high. I feel the top line should line up with his armpits.

you can pull it down further than that and getting strap under collar helps but not enough down really per movie look, one of my many gripes with it(the apron).

custom run someone plsssssssss :pray:

So far I love him! They did a great job with him a this price point. Is he perfect? No. But a little bit of effort and he will be.

IMG_3707.jpg

What's the arms made of? Any worry of the elbows tearing or disintegrating if left in a pose with them bent?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

did any of the tmnt via threezero have probs? not sure i saw talk of that so wouldn't worry bout these arms. its a soft pvc like on cpu cables they use at 3Z for covered jointed arms.

For those who ordered from ThreeZero, did anyone recieve their box damaged? Mine was damaged and it's kind of disturbing me how the everything about the box design is nice but with the damaged area, it fuh-king distracting. Does anyone know if ThreeZero is willing to send replacement boxes?

Yeah the damaged box thing is pretty common with ThreeZero, sadly, and I've never heard of anyone managing to get a replacement one yet. Apparently their line is that the only purpose of the box is to ensure that the figure itself and the other contents arrive undamaged. You can always try, though...

Yeah the damaged box thing is pretty common with ThreeZero, sadly, and I've never heard of anyone managing to get a replacement one yet. Apparently their line is that the only purpose of the box is to ensure that the figure itself and the other contents arrive undamaged. You can always try, though...

I've already emailed them asking if they can and they asked me to provide photos. Hopefully they can send me one.

What's the arms made of? Any worry of the elbows tearing or disintegrating if left in a pose with them bent?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's always possible. But unlike Hot Toys rubber stuff that cracks, the arms on Leatherface seem like a soft durometer plastic...probably PVC material. Time will tell. I typically don't do dynamic poses unless it's a loose clothed figure, but Leatherface demands himself to be chainsaw wielding. lol

And yeah, add me to the damaged box group.

Back