Threezero - Robocop 2 - Robocain Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

The size is concerning judging from those pictures from Toy Soul. Hope he does come out to be 16.5" as stated earlier by a staff.

but but its cain....cain i tells yee..

Oh, it looks very promising and I'll very likely get it. But I think it's telling that ThreeZero has yet to market this as a 1/6 figure. Maybe HT still holds the 1/6 license? This may be a way to work around that.

I had hoped that ThreeZero's RoboCain would be 1/6 but based on those Toy Soul pics, it may be 1/7 or 1/8, which is disappointing. But if HT is just going to sit on the license and not do anything with it, what can you do?

If this ends up being anything less than 1/6, I'll still most likely get it. Be my luck that HotToys will just bust outta nowhere with their 1/6 version after I buy this.

cain is almost sitting there instead of standing straight, and his abdominal hydraulics are in their shortest position.

he is in this pose.

p03us8.jpg

they should show how he looks in these poses

45.jpg

robocop2.jpg

to check his height.

he definitely can stretch his abdomen

12322972_1250184968340662_8259182842005656347_o.jpg

and of course legs can go straight, too.

Definitely my favourite short clip of Cain, looks so menacing walkin down the corridor towards Robo. Certainly how I'm gonna be posing mine.
if the shelf allows :D
my robocop shelf is designed 52 cm high and 48 cm deep, so stretched arms will be ok, but i don't know about fitting full Cain height. if it is 1/6.

I can only hope we see an entirely new sculpt that is far more accurate than what they have now. It just looks like every part was guesstimated, ending up with overall major scale and proportion problems. :slap

I can only hope we see an entirely new sculpt that is far more accurate than what they have now. It just looks like every part was guesstimated, ending up with overall major scale and proportion problems. :slap

I really don't see that at all. I'm just worried the price point will be what kills it for me

Theres always going to be accuracy issues when developing a figure with the complexity of design cain has. If your looking for a near perfect proportionate copy of the original version used on screen then you can keep holding out but your never gonna see it made. Even the chronicle collectibles statue doesn't look accurate to me and that's based on original molds of the puppet. I'm just glad we're finally getting a 1/6th movable figure of him and can't wait till the preorders go up.

Last edited:
I actually went to the show in the end.

4312f7e995420a548d22a54db6aaa84d.jpg

187871a199c61071b7dd597c878d39e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God DAMN :eek

OK, if I'm being even-headed the feet could do with being larger and made of metal, but maybe the former's just the camera focal length playing tricks on me.

Theres always going to be accuracy issues when developing a figure with the complexity of design cain has. If your looking for a near perfect proportionate copy of the original version used on screen then you can keep holding out but your never gonna see it made. Even the chronicle collectibles statue doesn't look accurate to me and that's based on original molds of the puppet. I'm just glad we're finally getting a 1/6th movable figure of him and can't wait till the preorders go up.

Normally, I would agree, but now there are AMPLE reference images (I took most of the ones floating around of an original puppet from Tippett https://flic.kr/s/aHskacnNH1 ) and now, with Chonicles exact duplicate available to take measurments from (NOT castings!) it should at least be VERY accurate for what it will undoubtedly sell for.

I have the Chronicle Collectibles Cain and it IS %100 accurate as it directly cast from original parts. I have a few unused original parts and they are identical, right down to the scuffs and scratches sculpted in.

It would just be crying shame to FINALLY get an 1/6 scale articulated figure of Cain and not have him be really, REALLY good.

Back