Threezero - Robocop 2 - Robocain Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW this looks badass! Can only imagine the paintwork would bring this piece alive. The waist pistons better work somehow as it would create so many more pose options. Overall, definite purchase for me.

From those measurements, it looks like it.

You already gettin´better I hope, bud?
:duff

I'm getting there, buddy. :duff

I actually went to the show in the end.

Thanks for the pics, man. :hi5:

A threezero staff member at Toy Soul said that they're currently working on getting the figure to stand without using any stands.

I'd be pleasantly surprised. It's a top-heavy design and one arm is decidedly larger, and heavier, than the other.

1930346_1245349318812538_7627763137385942438_n.jpg

12368988_1245349352145868_6330533863537683406_n.jpg

12347897_1245349418812528_208899029978252531_n.jpg

12359853_1245349412145862_4040390497831749907_n.jpg

Beautiful. Though it's not marketed explicitly as a 1/6 figure, it looks close enough. The 2014 ED is right behind it.

23193126773_9b2c6bf619_b.jpg

This is ThreeZero's ED at the same show, with RoboCain right behind it. ED is listed at approximately 16 inches tall. RoboCain appears to be a few inches shorter than it but so is HT's '87 ED.

23193126773_9b2c6bf619_b.jpg

This is ThreeZero's ED at the same show, with RoboCain right behind it. ED is listed at approximately 16 inches tall. RoboCain appears to be a few inches shorter than it but so is HT's '87 ED.
Uughhh, we can hope they increased the size of of the the new Ed or Cain is grossly undersized

Properly scaled or not I think I'll safely pass on this. Looking at the pics and I'm just not feeling any excitement for it. Cain simply never imprinted on me like ED-209.

Another of our opposite sentiments.

Yeah I think it's just that for some reason as a child I always found Robocop 2 a little bit more disturbing than even the first film so I only watched it once or twice before deciding it just couldn't quite stomach it. Weird I guess considering some of the scenes in the original film. Anyway this is why Cain isn't all that important to me.

Another of our opposite sentiments.

Yeah I think it's just that for some reason as a child I always found Robocop 2 a little bit more disturbing than even the first film so I only watched it once or twice before deciding it just couldn't quite stomach it. Weird I guess considering some of the scenes in the original film. Anyway this is why Cain isn't all that important to me.

Quite understandable because for me i heard about and actually seen robocop 2 before i seen robocop. I heard about robocop 2 and about cain in particular from a next door neighbour who had seen a few years after it came out around 1992 or so. He was talking about this great big robot in the film that just unleased devastation, taking on the police and military(albeit with a bit of a childs exaggeration) and i was fascinated. When i actually came to see the film a few years later i wasn't disappointed with cain. I had a picture in my mind of what he looked like from my neighbours description(back then we couldn't just google lol) but he even surpassed anything my mind could come up with. I think this is the reason i still love cain more then any robot from any of the films. Its all about the childhood memories..

Last edited:
I'm no Cain expert as some others around, but don't proportions look a bit off? Like, head is too big, legs are too thick and short, dunno. Not sure if it has anything to do with the fact it can be posed, not 100% feeling it.

I'm no Cain expert as some others around, but don't proportions look a bit off? Like, head is too big, legs are too thick and short, dunno. Not sure if it has anything to do with the fact it can be posed, not 100% feeling it.

Quite possibly. I don't know for a fact but it probably wasn't cast but sculpted.

I always thought the complexity of the design makes proportion hard to gauge. But I gotta tell you it looks awesome to me, even if it's a bit off.

And when you think about it very few 1/6 toys are 100% accurate (if any!)

Quite possibly. I don't know for a fact but it probably wasn't cast but sculpted.

I always thought the complexity of the design makes proportion hard to gauge. But I gotta tell you it looks awesome to me, even if it's a bit off.

And when you think about it very few 1/6 toys are 100% accurate (if any!)

My thoughts exactly. Unless its taken from the original casts that the puppet was designed on then even the best efforts at replication are always going to be somewhat inaccurate. Inaccurate or not like you say it still looks amazing and a must have for me.

Yeah, if you want total accuracy, there is the Chronicle. But few have the interest to invest to that level. So you pay your money and take your choice :)
it's a statue sadly, and Cain should be anything but a statue due to its design. :(

Back