Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coco got my Rambo III stand in--it really finishes this piece off to perfection! Thank you so much for your artistry in producing these. I will upload pictures of John J. some time this weekend!

Wow, incredible pics, Pizza!
Such a great job of hiding/camouflaging any awkward joints in any poses with bended elbows.
Really shows off how good this figure looks.

Rambo is coming to Mortal Kombat 11. :yess:

Terminator and Robocop are already in MK 11, so Rambo is next. Hopefully it's prime Rambo, and not 74 year Last Blood Sly. That would be super lame. :lol

thank you all for your kind comments :wave

r112.jpg

r212.jpg

r312.jpg

r412.jpg

r512.jpg

r611.jpg

r7_mod10.jpg

r811.jpg

r911.jpg

r1011.jpg

with body Phicen M33 ... :wink1:

thank you all for your kind comments :wave

r112.jpg

with body Phicen M33 ... :wink1:

Love Phicen/TBLeague and he looks good with just a bit thin. Despite the shoulder joints ThreeZero really made the perfect Rambo body. Glad to see I am not the only one to have multiple John Js! Love your pictures!!!
438c26b72c37519fbe07733f8da22667.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His face reminds me of the terrible Rambo game that came out a few years ago. :lol

Don’t be a Jabroni a-dev. Listen to the clown prince. :lol

I think you can watch any of the sequels in no chronological order since they're self contained stories or missions, but you probably won't connect with the character unless you've seen the first movie. FB does all the heavy lifting as far as the character development goes and truly makes him a sympathetic anti hero. The sequels then put the character in outrageous situations and rely on the goodwill of the first film.

Back