Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was Legion really that much taller than Shep in the game?

And that Headsculpt makes me wish I had picked this up. He could pass for black!

I went hunting and found a pic from a better angle... And the sculpt looks even worse. Not even close to default Shepard.

1d03120dc68ed3bd1b89a20c046d21ea.jpg

That's melato Shepard you racists, Cmdr Shepards half brother that was in the dlc.
Its obviously an alternate head.

Armor looks superb but that sculpt is terrible. Did they use reference pics from someone's custom made Shepard? That's really the only explanation for how off it is.
Yeah I don't get it. It's like they sculpted it from memory without any reference at all. At least I don't regret not ordering the ex anymore... I'll just get the regular off SS or something.

Wow, this new angle of the headsculpt. What the hell happened? Its way worse than the prototype ver and that wasnt even close to the ingame default shepard.

Looks bad. Not only is the likeness not there but it looks like a recast from ebay.

i know:/ i paid that full amount for the ex, i werent expecting perfection, but at least something that resembles shepard would have been nice. this is way off X1000

Somebody needs to tape up some picts of Mark Vanderloo up in front of the sculptor
because he's clueless on how to nail the likeness.
Work those cheekbones and dial back the tan paint for starters.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back