Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I don't disagree with the core of anything you've just said, the simple fact is both Sheploo and Legion are 'filler' characters for me, in any Mass Effect collection that I was to put together. Having them on the shelf amongst any of my favourite characters from the saga is something I'd be fine with, and on those terms I'd be happy to buy them. But alone the pair of them don't make for a collection that I'm willing to lay down that kind of cash for. That's even putting aside the simple fact that the resale market for most collectibles down here sucks, so the chance of getting one's money back is slim at best.

If I knew that there was at least solid plans for them to do characters that I love from the franchise, then I'd be a lot more willing to lay down cash for these releases now, in the hopes of getting some favourites later. But as it stands, it is just too much money to roll the dice on blindly, hoping for future glory. I might still grab Legion, but if I do it has to be because I've decided I do want him on my shelf, otherwise it will just disappoint me if nothing else comes of this line.

Right now, though, I'm also waiting to see what Gaming Head's next Mass Effect statue announcement is, as I have also been very tempted by their output as well. For the moment, though, I'll just have to continue sitting on the fence, I'm afraid...

I agree with all that. I understand the need to support a growing line, and I want to but I'm not going to dish out that kinda money without knowing for certain Garrus will be made. He's my favorite in the series and a must have for a collection. I like both Shepard and Legion, but I've got no use for either one without Garrus. It'd be like starting an Avengers line up but you didn't know for certain that HT was going to make Cap. If they had even teased him for the next figure I'd have ordered Legion.

Could be worse. 3A could have the license, and all we'd ever see would be Shep.

It'd be like starting an Avengers line up but you didn't know for certain that HT was going to make Cap. If they had even teased him for the next figure I'd have ordered Legion.

Yea, sort of like how Drax has still not been announced for HT GotG. And GAHH!! The Gaming Head ME line is wayyyyyyy out of my price range not to mention I prefer figs over statues. Im curious whether they will make more as well since considering the Liara one has an awkward pose and might bite into sales.

All the characters you guys mentioned should be made. the more we buy, the more they make. I hope that is true.

Then I want them to make Bioshock series. :p

threezero should make all the non-humans ones first, because if judging from what we seen from shepard, their human sculpt would suck like a vacuum in space

threezero should make all the non-humans ones first, because if judging from what we seen from shepard, their human sculpt would suck like a vacuum in space

I hope shepards been pushed back to get more tweaks in there. They have a lot of work cut out. I agree, release the non humans and spend more time with the human headsculpts.

True that. Our eyes have been accustomed to looking at human faces for thousands of years thats why we always notice the tics however little they may be. Making alien headsculpts would really be the right way to go for threezero. The more popular characters are the aliens and we are less likely to notice flaws. even with sloppy paintjob and so so sculpt on my PAK Garrus, Im still content whenever I see him on my shelf. Not to sound discriminating but just like animals, all aliens look alike to me. lol

threezero confirmed shepard is "delayed" but no info on how long, and why.
i wanna assume it's because they're fixing the headsculpt.

Update

Just got an email confirmation that my Commander Shepard EX will be sent to me by the 15th Sept.

Hope everyone get theirs soon as well.

Back