Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna order it sometime in the next few days. I'm hoping by the final product the head sculpt will be improved. That painted Merle sculpt is spot on, so I know they can do it.

Take your time guys. Threezero will usually have their preorders up for around six weeks. So no need to panic. Someone will usually ask how long is this up for. Blah blah blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered this. That's three lines from threezero. Walking dead, game of thrones and now this.

There's last man standing to go and hopefully BIOSHOCK !!!!! Lol fingers cross.

Plus something along the lines of dead space or dead space 2. Not so keen on the third design.

Ordered this. That's three lines from threezero. Walking dead, game of thrones and now this.

There's last man standing to go and hopefully BIOSHOCK !!!!! Lol fingers cross.

Plus something along the lines of dead space or dead space 2. Not so keen on the third design.

what is Last Man Standing?

and yes would like BioShock, and also Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I wish one of the companies would pick up the Assassin's Creed license. I want a Brotherhood Ezio and Edward Kenway. There hasn't been an official release since the first HT Ezio.

f56831323c395c802e820aa99504709a.jpg
c127f343a68ea2436821284dd0ccb973.jpg
2795cf20f54a223fdea037d98c72e386.jpg

Comic by Dan Luvisi. Its pretty awesome. Love the design. Oh man, I would love a Big Daddy. Hell yeah.
I wish one of the companies would pick up the Assassin's Creed license. I want a Brotherhood Ezio and Edward Kenway. There hasn't been an official release since the first HT Ezio.
I would want all the Assassin's Creed figure man. Well, all the main Assassins anyways. I would kinda like a plain old Altair.

Either Subject Delta or a Big Daddy please... A little sister is also welcome with any of these...

I'd love to see a Big Daddy, even though it'd be very expensive!

OT, I'm quite tempted to preorder Shepard. It'd be an instabuy if were FemShep!

One thing that makes me reluctant is the fact that GoT figures haven't been shipped, I want to see more in-hand pics of threezero's product before I invest.

Looks good. Why is the only leg pose they show the splits? lol
cos keeping with the game shepard can't keep his legs close. lol.

maybe the figure can close the legs but won't be stable without a stand. or maybe it just can't close.

Back