Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that's a major pain, why have the main head as an exclusive?

Baffles me.

That said, the figure looks great! I need the exclusive head, do three zero charge when you order or when it ships?

Full charge upfront through paypal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you order with a credit card or is Paypal the only option? I've never ordered from 3Zero before.

On their website they have the logos for paypal. Visa. MasterCard and all pay.

You can link your credit card to your paypal account and go through that way if wanted.

I have only used paypal at their site when ordering. You can try the above means if it works.

Ok, so since I have to pay upfront when is this expected to ship? Still waiting on my dead space Isaac

Ok, so since I have to pay upfront when is this expected to ship? Still waiting on my dead space Isaac

The estimated date will be shown on the preorder page as you checkout.
No one knows the shipping date for this yet but the price will be 220usd.

$220 for the figure is too much when I found the Gaming Heads statues for $280 a piece. I think I'll stick with that format. I don't own any statues so it'll be a nice contrast to my eclectic collection of my favorite properties. This head is fabulous when considering SSC's and Play Kai Arts' lousy attempts. It is off a bit off but certainly passable. If it was $180 with the unmasked head I'd spring for it.

$220 for the figure is too much when I found the Gaming Heads statues for $280 a piece. I think I'll stick with that format. I don't own any statues so it'll be a nice contrast to my eclectic collection of my favorite properties. This head is fabulous when considering SSC's and Play Kai Arts' lousy attempts. It is off a bit off but certainly passable. If it was $180 with the unmasked head I'd spring for it.

That is why the price is my only gripe all along. This figure and master chief from 3a are too pricey compared to the previous preorders. They are priced above hottoys now but with much lesser contents given.

I just hope they meet their end with the quality and give us discounts down the road. There have been no news of the membership since it was mentioned at the very beginning. Sigh.

It is a very awesome figure indeed! The armour and undersuit look incredible. And he comes with the right weapons for me. And I completely forgot about the omni blade! That looks good too. This is a massive want ticked off the list and I'm chuffed he's finally being made.

The Shepard head isn't perfect but I would still like to get it if possible!

So glad many mass effect fans out there to make this possible. Hope threezero are listening on these suggestions and make improvements on Shepard.

Don't forget. Try and get bioshock license too. Would make one awesome Big Daddy. Lol

So glad that they teased Legion too, I'll buy him too.

Me too. Loved that character design in the game. Maybe they would do the geth as the variant as well as legion at the same time.

I love to see some aliens too like thane and mordin. Those were funny chaps. Lol

Man, so excited about the reveal. I think he looks great overall. The un-helmeted head isn't spectacular, but I would like to display him with his helmet showing the man underneath. I like that look better than fully helmeted.

It's awesome that they are doing Legion. I wonder if they are doing that partially for possible re-use with a Gelth figure?

Man, so excited about the reveal. I think he looks great overall. The un-helmeted head isn't spectacular, but I would like to display him with his helmet showing the man underneath. I like that look better than fully helmeted.

It's awesome that they are doing Legion. I wonder if they are doing that partially for possible re-use with a Gelth figure?

Makes sense to milk that Legion. Geth army.

So glad many mass effect fans out there to make this possible. Hope threezero are listening on these suggestions and make improvements on Shepard.

Don't forget. Try and get bioshock license too. Would make one awesome Big Daddy. Lol

Man, I hadn't even thought of Bioshock. A Big Daddy/Little Sister two-pack would be awesome.

Man, I hadn't even thought of Bioshock. A Big Daddy/Little Sister two-pack would be awesome.

Agree right? Haha so much potential in
Bioshock line too. Since threezero are great with weathering techniques and such.

Agree right? Haha so much potential in
Bioshock line too. Since threezero are great with weathering techniques and such.

3Zero could rake in the money doing what Hot Toys isn't, game licenses and stuff. That could be their specialty. John Marston from Red Dead Redemption, GTA5 figures, Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout... alot of options.

Back