Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be happy with those 3. As long as they make Liara at least... I always wanted a 1/6 Asari

Like this one:

n7_hoodie_on_asari_figure_by_redner-d5l4v6h.jpg

Yes, but only a spot-on headsculpt would make me buy it. Like the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 Kasumi. Spot-on likeness. No one has captured Liara's in-game likeness well enough so far.

[expletives] [more expletives]

yes! hoping for femshep as well and the other people. threezero license acquisition is everything i hoped HT's would be.

This are fantastic news! Shepard,Garrus,Wrex and Legion are my most wanted.

I'm just happy they started this license after so many fans wanted it. With helmet is fine. Without helmet is fine too. As long as they get the default likeness then that's a big plus in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope this isn't the case, I hope the default Shepard likeness is the main head and the exclusive head is the masked sculpt. Shepard for me is the default likeness.

Yeah I think most play the games with the helmet off 75% of the time, so it would make sense to have the unmasked head as the normal one

Yeah I think most play the games with the helmet off 75% of the time, so it would make sense to have the unmasked head as the normal one
yeah definitely!!

Id prefer it come with both heads and the exclusive just be some Geth rifle or something.
That would definitely be the perfect outcome for me!

Necessary parts as exclusives is a pretty crappy thing to do. But Robocop's unmasked sculpt is and Ice for Ned Stark was, so I'd expect it.
completely agree, it just doesn't make sense to me. Necessary items should be included as standard, exclusives should be something nice but not necessary. Sideshow are bad for this sometimes.

Anyway, all this said, I can't wait to see the full reveal and I'm sure all will be fine and it will include a Shepard likeness headsculpt! :rock

Im in the minority that wants this masked head as the base head. My custom shepherd has always been my shepherd so I wohldnt want default shep

My main 3 are Shepard, Garrus and Wrex. I personally would want Tali over Liara. I don't want to get my hopes up but if this expands into a sizeable line, a Legion would be pretty damn cool.

This three are my faves too

I'm really hoping the unmasked sculpt matches that painted Merle... that's a pretty damn good sculpt. I'd say equal to most Hot Toys.

Also hoping it's not the exclusive, let that be a rifle or something.

Back