Threezero - Last Man Standing (LMS) - Gabriel 14" Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nothing like Tim Allen, easy pass. :lol

No idea what this is based on, but it is done beautifully. Makes ThreeZero putting off Walking Dead stuff all that much more unbearable.

Does anyone know if there was an indication of when this might be released? Want want WANT.

More shots
Toy-Fair-2015-Diamond-Previews-119.jpg
Toy-Fair-2015-Diamond-Previews-120.jpg

This figure looks fantastic. Definitely interested in picking this up when it goes up for pre-order.

Maybe just their regular pricing , around $230

Also its noticable higher than Shepard, maybe will cost more

I hope not too high a price. Even though I preordered Shepard, I still found him to be a tad too expensive for what it is. Probably scummy EA with their high licensing costs.

I hope not too high a price. Even though I preordered Shepard, I still found him to be a tad too expensive for what it is. Probably scummy EA with their high licensing costs.

I hope it has an affordable price too. It is a licensed property but this is no Iron Man. Gabriel is a cool looking character but he has yet to become a popular ip so hopefully it won't be too expensive.

I hope it has an affordable price too. It is a licensed property but this is no Iron Man. Gabriel is a cool looking character but he has yet to become a popular ip so hopefully it won't be too expensive.

Agree. When I saw this at Toy Souls, I immediately went WOW, and nobody else cared much about this figure. This was pretty much the same height as their other offerring, Dorohedoro. Both are certain buys from me. I will put these similar heights to the 3A Halo figures. So like you said, costs could be similar to those which I think makes sense. Hence Sheapard at such a smaller figure with nothing much else included was pricey in comparision.

Either way, they are all figures I really want so cant complain here. lol

Why the grey flag?
Looks cooler with bright Colors.
The original designs too... Well still a cool armor tho.

Haha. Maybe they will make a black and white version as well as a full coloured ver as exclusive. Bam. Double the figure. Double the costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...this canceled?

I really hope not, but I follow Luvisi on social media and artist websites, and he's been dropping some big hints about the LMS movie finally getting off the ground - seems like they're done with pre-production, have a script, have a director, and have a star. In other words, they're probably about to start shooting. I don't have anything to base this on, but maybe that's delayed the figure in some way?

Also, he painted a cover for the box over a year ago...

lms___threezero_box_figure_by_danluvisiart-d8uqxmp.jpg

Re: Threezero - Last Man Standing (LMS) - Gabriel 14" Collectible Figure

Okay so I definitely knew nothing about this but am very interested by the design. The randomness reminds me a lot of Deadpool and I love all the quirky things he's equipped with. I realize now that I have a Funko Pop of this guy. Didn't make the connection, I bought him because he looked cool.

Re: Threezero - Last Man Standing (LMS) - Gabriel 14" Collectible Figure

Okay so I definitely knew nothing about this but am very interested by the design. The randomness reminds me a lot of Deadpool and I love all the quirky things he's equipped with. I realize now that I have a Funko Pop of this guy. Didn't make the connection, I bought him because he looked cool.

You should check out the artbook if it's still in print. Basically, one talented young artist created a 300-page 'story bible' for his own satirical, Robocop-tinged vision of future America as a calling card for the film and game industries, and it catapulted him into the stratosphere pretty much overnight.

I've been following his art for nearly a decade before he did LMS and I'm so excited for developments for it.
I reaaaally want this figure and I hope it's coming out. Multiple messages to ThreeZero went unanswered with only "please follow us for any updates" or some generic response.
I so want this to come out.

Back