Lord Joffre Customs: 1/4 Predator, Boba Fett Premium Format, 1/6 Savage Opress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lord Joffre Customs: Jason Lives Part 6, Mr. Quinlan, Rorschach, Mythos Boba Fett

Really nice!!!

1/6 Twin Peaks Shelf: early WIP

bK2S9Q0l.jpg

1/6 Twin Peaks Shelf: Looking To Sell If Anyone's Interested Feel Free To PM Me
-Not satisfied with how the paintjob came out but it was at least practice. This has been my 3rd full Head Paintjob I've ever done so I'm not terribly upset. P.S. My camera for some reason was picking up green tones... may have to invest in a real camera soon.

sdcTVbsl.jpg

xcBJ3kDl.jpg

qLLnzB0l.jpg

Re: Lord Joffre Customs: Jason Lives Part 6, Mr. Quinlan, Rorschach, Mythos Boba Fett

Wow this Rorschach looks awesome
Makes mine look like **** lol

e675a09acc1aae7c79e873d528b4868d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this Rorschach looks awesome
Makes mine look like **** lol

e675a09acc1aae7c79e873d528b4868d.jpg

Thank you very much man, and no your's looks great too. My first Rorschach was a modified DC Direct as well. The Yunsil and Caine set was truly an amazing pickup.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much man, and no your's looks great too. My first Rorschach was a modified DC Direct as well. The Yunsil and Caine set was truly an amazing pickup.

Any tips on which body can make the dc direct clothes less loose?

Any tips on which body can make the dc direct clothes less loose?

I would suggest checking ebay for another different coat as a replacement. As the DC Direct bodies are already so huge and that coat fits those huge.

I would suggest checking ebay for another different coat as a replacement. As the DC Direct bodies are already so huge and that coat fits those huge.

Ok will try that
Thanks

Ok will try that
Thanks

No problem man. I know Ashkan is selling some sweet hats and sculpts right now on ebay too [emoji106]

"28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds... that is when the world will end." -Frank
Custom letter and small tweaks... still want to do a full cloth suit when I have time.

Z5J23m7l.jpg

ALweOZXl.jpg

"Enhance 224 to 176."
I can't wait to finally have a good Bladerunner in my collection. Still waiting on my Inigo sculpt to come back from the painter, and the accessories to ship for me to paint up.

RpHkIRYl.jpg

1/6 Custom Jungle Predator
-Custom parts by Dave Apro
-Repainted biomask, pouch, skulls, and beads by Lord Joffre Customs

ZgjduWml.jpg

sdjNeuHl.jpg

pgGKRs0l.jpg

Back