Lord Joffre Customs: 1/4 Predator, Boba Fett Premium Format, 1/6 Savage Opress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord joffre

Super Freak
Reaction score
Old Pictures, updated figure later in Thread

So first off I am new to this forum and have not used it much so please excuse me if this is in the wrong category. I need to get use to posting on these forums more often. Just want to show progress on my Gabriel that I have been working on. He is from Last Man Standing written by Dan Luvisi. Basically he is an awesome bounty hunter and I highly suggest that everybody checks out his book. There are a ton of cool pictures and bios for characters and it is definitely worth the money. I was originally going to wait for Three Zero to release their version of the character, but after seeing Elvis1976's custom, I was blown away and inspired to attempt one of my own. I first had to find all the different armor pieces to use that closest resemble his armor. Luckily LHS on Shapeways could provide me with the signature helmet (which I messed up anyway and have to order another one). You can see the progress of working on him in the pics, and there is definitely much more to be done. Will try to update this thread as much as I can with progress on him. Mainly I have to order the new helmet and head to go underneath. Although, I do still have him posed with the old one that I messed up the front holes on. I just have the helmet on for now to get an idea of the proportions. Still have to work on the base, weathering, and repaint his mouth again on the unmasked head (I'm not the best at painting skin). Overall there is a lot more work to be done. Any tips and suggestions would be cool! Just been having some fun with this custom.

Newest Picture. More can be found later in thread)

KBwacE0l.jpg

Progress

kaVrcxwl.jpg

lu1umqXl.jpg

13o14ZTl.jpg

Yh2gdiTl.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Progress of Custom 1/6 Last Man Standing Gabriel

Looks awesome so far. I love the work on the armor with all the tick marks. The helmet looks like a Titan helmet from Destiny.

Re: Progress of Custom 1/6 Last Man Standing Gabriel

Thanks man! I think I got just enough marks. Maybe I'll add more though once I weather him a bit if I feel like they're needed. And yeah it does look very similar to a Titan helmet, another person thought that too.

1/6 Custom Comic Bane

1/6 Comic Bane mostly finished. Will make many more tweaks over time.
-Headsculpt by Ashkan Zomorrodi
-Decal by greatbelownin on Ebay
-Everything else is done by me

b3viVbhl.jpg

c68w8sul.jpg

w0P64GNl.jpg

AwVTNlql.jpg

Re: Lord Joffre Customs: 1/6 Gabriel Progress & Comic Bane

Such a great classic Bane! The Keaton belt matches the comic very well. Great work on both these.

Such a great classic Bane! The Keaton belt matches the comic very well. Great work on both these.

Thanks man, and yeah it's so close to the comic. Just might have to repaint it more silver and less worn in the future.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hot damn, Gabriel looks great. They both do obviously, but extra to Gabe.

Hot damn, Gabriel looks great. They both do obviously, but extra to Gabe.

Thanks. He's way more updated now. Fixed and reshaped the knee pads and armor to not overlap and all go together better. Also, did a bit more weathering and made this crappy helmet have a shattered visor with a decapitated head of a fellow paladin. I'll be ordering his new helmet soon.

Thanks. He's way more updated now. Fixed and reshaped the knee pads and armor to not overlap and all go together better. Also, did a bit more weathering and made this crappy helmet have a shattered visor with a decapitated head of a fellow paladin. I'll be ordering his new helmet soon.

Hypothetically, could it be replicated?

The helmet or full figure? haha

Whole figure. Like were the armor bits you used stuff that's pretty readily available?

Yeah, the Snake Eyes undershirt and first order chest armor might be the only somewhat difficult items to find. The rest should be pretty easy to find a bit of each piece.

1/6 Rorschach basically complete. I want to get a new head and hat eventually but for now they will do. Pretty soon I will make a journal as well. I feel like it would look better than the newspaper.

OzYtiM0l.jpg

UY5R9NJl.jpg

fOne1iRl.jpg

1/6 Rorschach 2.0
*updated custom sculpt
*trimmed hat
*new custom scarf
*new body
*custom journal

Feel free to state your opinions compared to my first version. I'm slightly more happy with how he looks now. I still want to pickup a Caine set if I ever find one being sold.

Z2J5IL7l.jpg

ZRiF3ael.jpg

M5ziGPyl.jpg

Re: Lord Joffre Customs: 1/6 Gabriel, Comic Bane, Nosferatu, Rorschach

Goodness, what parts did you use on him? Looks perfect.

Re: Lord Joffre Customs: 1/6 Gabriel, Comic Bane, Nosferatu, Rorschach

Goodness, what parts did you use on him? Looks perfect.

Thank you very much! recipe:
*knock off ttm18 body
*DC direct hands, grapple gun, and pants (which I had to make suspenders for to make sure they don't sag)
*Gangsters Kingdom Machete Coat modified
*Custom Scarf, Journal, and Newspaper
*The head was actually Gabe's unmasked head that I didn't really like too much so I sculpted over it into the mask shape. I then used athletic tape to give the tight cloth look before paint.
*Modified Stevotoys Tailored hat
*Generic loafer shoes from ebay

Revised my Hotline Miami Jacket (Payday 2 inspired) a bit. One of my first customs, so he's a little crude but I like the dirty rugged look he has. Eventually I plan on commissioning a new Jacket for him, and maybe getting a baseball bat.

glp4GAcl.jpg

nNN5qhCl.jpg

j7sQizZl.jpg

Back