Lord Joffre Customs: 1/4 Predator, Boba Fett Premium Format, 1/6 Savage Opress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New better pictures of my Custom Jungle predator.
-Conversion kit by Dave Apro with slight modifications by me
-Biomask by Dave Apro but complete repaint by myself
-Base and the rest of the modifications are my work

JRkk09Ql.jpg

wz2r3sYl.jpg

BdUGp1Sl.jpg

IlBDKQJl.jpg

lqUomBkl.jpg

Just some updated photos of Bane. I added some padding inside the neck. Looks a bit better.
Sorry for the updates on old figures but lots of new customs will be coming soon :clap

N3FCCDLl.jpg

XgypmJHl.jpg

4oObp5Jl.jpg

LF0xYoCl.jpg

wN9KUGSl.jpg

7ElPnWGl.jpg

Hv5XgV8l.jpg

1/6 "The Born" Early WIP
I have multiple customs in the works, and one Holy Grail of mine should be done within the next couple of days. Then focus will shift to this guy.
IwdetyUl.jpg

1/6 Custom Rorschach
-Clothing by Yunsil
-Head and Hat by Caine
-Paint by Lord Joffre Customs

A little late to the party, but I'm glad I was finally able to pick up a set. By far my new favorite figure and a Grail Piece.

ONVHnq2l.jpg

Dd5FLxsl.jpg

qJ1xV9Jl.jpg

Wn3h7cHl.jpg

aM1WBcal.jpg

sx98gG4l.jpg

Was inspired by Nightt47 to modify the body of my Tuxedo Joker. Only slight change was instead of just dremmeling down the chest and armpit areas I decided to completely remove most of the rubber chest. The result was a lot cleaner and the Tux turned out to fit much better than before. Also used some slightly longer ankle pegs just for a little less creases in the pants.

nJZ2vEgl.jpg

A1NIYGHl.jpg

Sbvk0SJl.jpg

Snw9mtll.jpg

1/6 "the Born" custom figure
a.k.a. Mr. Quinlan from the Strain
-Head by Gabriel Garcia Studios (cleaned and modified to be neckless by me)
-Henley shirt and Hoodie by Hegemony77
-Sword and neck lungs sculpted by me
-Leatherwork by me (might redo this down the line)
-Clothes kitbashed by me
-Everything painted by me (1st full paintjob, pretty happy with how it turned out) Was able to capture his greenish tones and skin markings.

hpc3GWll.jpg

gGzQFM0l.jpg

dPMMxndl.jpg

lplVxdUl.jpg

0QFitRsl.jpg

VEk9tz0l.jpg

sN21sltl.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Lord Joffre Customs: Mr. Quinlan, Rorschach, Mythos Boba Fett, Jungle Predator

"Mythos Boba" basically done. Might do a more weathered cloak and the bottom skirt in the future sometime. Designed him and everything on him based on the vision of a Mythos Boba I had in my mind. I really like how this guy turned out

View attachment 324658

View attachment 324659

View attachment 324660

View attachment 324661

View attachment 324662

View attachment 324663

View attachment 324664

Amazing work on Boba! Mind if I ask where'd you get the cloth that's draped over him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Lord Joffre Customs: Mr. Quinlan, Rorschach, Mythos Boba Fett, Jungle Predator

Amazing work on Boba! Mind if I ask where'd you get the cloth that's draped over him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much. I found the cloth in Joann Fabrics and did a lot of water treatment on it.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Some updated pictures of a lot of old customs.

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
oBARYl0l.jpg

Old Repainted Nosferatu
Ii1UDcpl.jpg
s54gDKil.jpg
HY0j4Cbl.jpg

Dawn Of Justice Batman w/ modified Tony Mei parts and my own body adjustments
NwOemabl.jpg
lfYdbqul.jpg
iA8oVvTl.jpg

Latest Picture of my custom Jungle Hunter Predator
6yceMpTl.jpg

Finally got my hands on a Xenoviper Drive Mask- Minor paint repair work by myself
y30fhvTl.jpg

Nice.. :clap

Thank you Hosam and Jagzz ! :D

So Many great Customs Man.
But i'm mostly in love with that bane. Awesome Work, the Head, the Body. Comic Bane would be proud

So Many great Customs Man.
But i'm mostly in love with that bane. Awesome Work, the Head, the Body. Comic Bane would be proud
Thank you very much! Yes I've always loved Bane since I was a little boy. Kind of sucks I couldn't get and accurate Tank Top but I still love the look.

1/6 Jason Lives
-Caine Headsculpt with added synthetic moss and real dirt
-Ones Customs Mask Reworked by me
-Spear and Darts made by me
-Everything Painted by me

w16ObMbl.jpg

MetyJlTl.jpg

GrBJt64l.jpg

TE8SUQdl.jpg

oPMMopfl.jpg

nDFQv6Nl.jpg