1/6 Threezero Hellraiser III Pinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a huge fan of the first three Hellraisers universe (I actually had The Hellbound Heart autographed by Clive Barker, he's such a nice guy), this figure has already taken my money. He will look great next to Batman and Dredd. Yes, that will do fine.

If I have the disposable income by the time this shows up, I'll order!
He'll make one hell of a display piece on any cabinet.

12814684_1314874581871700_7722468810180060931_n.jpg

think it look pretty bad. no Doug Bradley likeness, looks really fat in body/torso, pins way oversized. easy pass.:dunno

I think it looks like a very impressive feature, but those issues did jump out to me, as well. Having said that, this is probably the only chance anyone will have of getting a nice, reasonably priced 1/6 scale Pinhead. So. . .

think it look pretty bad. no Doug Bradley likeness, looks really fat in body/torso, pins way oversized. easy pass.:dunno

I agree with the issues you mention, but I'm willing to wait until in hand pics start showing up.
I would also love it if we could get an alternate head sculpt, with a more passive expression.

Back