1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I seen Davids H4 coveralls are pretty damn good. JoeBizz has an pair.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Psycho is correct. Gee Whiz is one of the tailors you can go to for making the coveralls. Around $220-250, maybe more, for sure. He is the safest bet to go to. Yunsil, Iris and Tinela's price quotes are on the high end and then Gee Whiz comes in the middle end and you wouldn't want to waste money on those low end tailors.

I am not sure but I've heard of this name, David Tucker, being thrown around. He made some coveralls, I only saw the pictures though. Don't know how good they look in hand.

The better the coveralls look and feel in hand, the higher the price is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input, everyone..

What's David Tucker's name on here, or how can i get a hold of him?

Also, what do you think of Creation Unearthed myers coveralls ?

Thanks again!

Thanks for the input, everyone..

What's David Tucker's name on here, or how can i get a hold of him?

Also, what do you think of Creation Unearthed myers coveralls ?

Thanks again!

He's on FaceBook. I don't think he's on here.

Man, 200 plus for coveralls. I would rather put that towards another figure.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm honestly thinking about buying the TZ fig and then a custom head off eBay or on here. I wouldn't pay $200 for a pair of coveralls either...

Just reading through the earlier posts. If that's what someone will pay for just the outfit for a custom figure, more power to them. I couldn't do that. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I hear ya. As nice as they are, i just can't justify that much for some 1/6 coveralls. I can get a really nice set for myself at a fraction of the price, and I'm 6'3"!

I hear ya. As nice as they are, i just can't justify that much for some 1/6 coveralls. I can get a really nice set for myself at a fraction of the price, and I'm 6'3"!

Then i would just get the H6 figure. Those coveralls are pretty good. May not be H1 acuurate but oh well.

Yeah I'm honestly thinking about buying the TZ fig and then a custom head off eBay or on here. I wouldn't pay $200 for a pair of coveralls either...

It's still a proto so alot could change from now to Apil - june(Q2)

I will have to go back and look at some pics in the Myers thread. I thought it was yours?

Yes I did have H2 made by Legio7. I will post pics later on today. I also have Ones Customs H2 sculpt that I'm switching out those sculpts whenever I feel like it. :lol

I was talking to Legion 7 of getting an H6 sculpt made just incase three zero's fails, How do you like the H2?? Good?

It's still a proto so alot could change from now to Apil - june(Q2)

Oh I didn't mean it in the sense that I don't like the head. I would just swap them to go from H6 to H1 and just have one Michael Myers. I actually really like the H6 sculpt. It's dead on with H6. I'd just maybe lower the hairline a little bit, but that's pretty much it.

Oh I didn't mean it in the sense that I don't like the head. I would just swap them to go from H6 to H1 and just have one Michael Myers. I actually really like the H6 sculpt. It's dead on with H6. I'd just maybe lower the hairline a little bit, but that's pretty much it.

Yeah its the hairline and the neck needs to be widen. I did this photoshop of the spiked up hair and fixed hairline. I don't know how to widen the neck on PS.

14590364_10154654748989346_1143638012922386768_n.jpg

And this is what I mean by the neck needs to be wider...

14890533_10154658345419346_2606319591288975856_o.jpg

Hey there. I understand some people couldn't afford to get the Yunsil Coveralls which is the best and accurate like the movie. You could always keep an eye out for Saturday Toys Coveralls (they come in orange or beige colors, you can dye it to dark blue). They're extremely difficult to find now...they are the next to best coveralls on the low end of price. I sold mine recently.

Just be careful with buying coveralls- some
of them have a really bad tailoring work. [emoji15]

Thanks Angie. :duff I'm leaning towards saving for a Yunsil set somewhere down the line but thanks for the recommendation of the Saturday Toys coveralls. I'll check them out. :)

Yeah its the hairline and the neck needs to be widen. I did this photoshop of the spiked up hair and fixed hairline. I don't know how to widen the neck on PS.

14590364_10154654748989346_1143638012922386768_n.jpg

And this is what I mean by the neck needs to be wider...

14890533_10154658345419346_2606319591288975856_o.jpg

Your fix for the hairline looks good! I wouldn't widen the neck to the degree of that picture though. That's a really bad angle of him haha. I like the width of the mask as it is.

You know I was thinking about this back and forth for the past couple days. I think I need it. A licensed MM for 140? I don't think I can pass on that.

You know I was thinking about this back and forth for the past couple days. I think I need it. A licensed MM for 140? I don't think I can pass on that.

Exactly... Ppl may not like H6, but its a Myers figure none the less.

Back