1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can use UPS05SW4ZIV for 5% off, but what's the point..? It would only bring it to $142.50.

This is my least favorite mask......

Next to the original....I would have preferred....
images

Agreed. This and Part 5 are, by far, the goofiest looking Myers masks. :sigh: Still pre-ordered it, though. Gotta support the license.

I think the only mask I don't like is the Resurrection mask. To me, they all have reasons for existing. H1 and H2, he found it in the store and it was destroyed in fire. H4 and H5, also found in store and is replaced by Wynn going into 6. It makes sense that his mask in H4 and H5 wouldn't look like the one he wore in H1 and H2.

H6 is probably given to him by Wynn. And H20 is most likely also given to him. Which is why it looks the most designed out of all of them.

I like how his first 2 masks are just taken out of necessity from what he finds, as is his coverall. It kinda became his uniform, but I think he just really likes killing mechanics for their comfortable clothes.

Finally got around to ordering this thru Sideshow. Used a $20 off code that came with my BvS Batman. Can't beat the price for a licensed MM.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think the only mask I don't like is the Resurrection mask. To me, they all have reasons for existing. H1 and H2, he found it in the store and it was destroyed in fire. H4 and H5, also found in store and is replaced by Wynn going into 6. It makes sense that his mask in H4 and H5 wouldn't look like the one he wore in H1 and H2.

H6 is probably given to him by Wynn. And H20 is most likely also given to him. Which is why it looks the most designed out of all of them.

I like how his first 2 masks are just taken out of necessity from what he finds, as is his coverall. It kinda became his uniform, but I think he just really likes killing mechanics for their comfortable clothes.

The H8 mask I hated... For one they made him wear black eye make up... and two it reminded me of an monkey/ape the features of teh mask that is.

halloween-res.jpeg

The only mask I just don't like one bit is the H5, I like the rest to varying degrees but I just don't like anything about it, nor how it's the only time Michael's collar wasn't up.

The only mask I just don't like one bit is the H5, I like the rest to varying degrees but I just don't like anything about it, nor how it's the only time Michael's collar wasn't up.

I think I'm the only one I know of who actually doesn't mind the pt 5.:lol I just think it looks evil and creepy. It's definitely not in the same league as the '78 though.

My rankings: 1, 2, 6 (Wilbur), 5, 4 and absolutely hate the rest.

Yeah in some scenes of H6 is collar was up then some was down.. But i didn't like H5's mask at all. But its a bit better than teh H20 KNB/Cgi Mask.

H20 had the most masks, crazy. I'd love an official collectible featuring Stan Winston's H20 mask though, as a big fan of Winstons creations.

My favorite is of course Shatner. Trick r Treat has gotten away with Shatner masks under the H2 label, maybe threezero will try to put out an H1 figure under similar guise.

I don't mind 5 either.

I would probably rank them 1, 6, H20, 2 (because of how wide and yellowish the mask is), 4, 5.............. Resurrection.

Honestly, Resurrection doesn't even exist to me. Laurie had the 1 on 1 for her sanity in H20 and finally put Michael down. Resurrection is like an alternate ending if you really want that sort of thing.

H20 had the most masks, crazy. I'd love an official collectible featuring Stan Winston's H20 mask though, as a big fan of Winstons creations.

My favorite is of course Shatner. Trick r Treat has gotten away with Shatner masks under the H2 label, maybe threezero will try to put out an H1 figure under similar guise.

Three zero most likely has rights to H1,h4,h5,h6,h20,h8,rzH1,RZh2.. As said by NECA Akkad owns all right cept for H2/H3 which universal owns.

Three zero most likely has rights to H1,h4,h5,h6,h20,h8,rzH1,RZh2.. As said by NECA Akkad owns all right cept for H2/H3 which universal owns.

If that's true it would make sense to start with a less popular look rather than blow their load starting with '78. I know I wouldn't feel the need to get any others after that.

If that's true it would make sense to start with a less popular look rather than blow their load starting with '78. I know I wouldn't feel the need to get any others after that.

I mean if they make others thats awesome atleast H1, amybe H20 IF it's the Winston mask.

Begining of next year gonna be getting this dioroma made for the upcoming threezero H6 figure

14940185_10154671182154346_5959801134321431488_o.jpg

14902935_10154671182159346_3671235628852264356_o.jpg

14902708_10154671182114346_1543095243049924927_o.jpg

14890495_10154671182299346_6730138986519112624_o.jpg

Wow that's spooky! It's a custom job? Can't wait to see pics for that!

Yeah gonn ahave him start working on it in Jan/Feb.... Its gonna be an custom base with the gate in the middle then the piped walls on each side of the gate prob about 6 or 7 inches on each side/

Back