1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll toss my headsculpt on this and all will be good. The new sculpt needs the hair futzed.
tmp_20764-FB_IMG_1477621246720-380161867.jpg

Lil more Photshop looks alot better I shall attempt to do the one with an close up sometime soon...

14590364_10154654748989346_1143638012922386768_n.jpg

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Myers. I've only seen the first film but I was wondering how different are the coveralls between H1 and this version?

Alot the H1's have stright normal pockets with the left brest pocket having an flap and are charcoal ... I can't find a good pic where it shows the pockets but they are there. The H6 ones are grey with slanted pockets that originally had zippers that were removed before filming..

H1:

1-PoK3bQ6Ja5iUqltmfSRtUA.jpeg

H6:

halloween2.jpg

Thanks for the info. :duff

I have a Madbug sculpt that needs a figure to go on and I couldn't fit the Yunsil coverall set into my budget. I guess I'll wait for in hand pics of this before deciding whether I should cheap out and try to pick up a set of these coveralls instead.

I have a Madbug sculpt that needs a figure to go on and I couldn't fit the Yunsil coverall set into my budget. I guess I'll wait for in hand pics of this before deciding whether I should cheap out and try to pick up a set of these coveralls instead.
It really depends if you are an Accuracy nut. I think it would look cool cause I like the H6 coveralls. But some other ppl might give u a bad time cause it's not accurate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

if only Hot Toys could get the license to Halloween.....then they could pump out Myers figures like their Iron Man line LOL

if only Hot Toys could get the license to Halloween.....then they could pump out Myers figures like their Iron Man line LOL
I'm happy with Three Zero doing it. HT won't do horror.

Hey there. I understand some people couldn't afford to get the Yunsil Coveralls which is the best and accurate like the movie. You could always keep an eye out for Saturday Toys Coveralls (they come in orange or beige colors, you can dye it to dark blue). They're extremely difficult to find now...they are the next to best coveralls on the low end of price. I sold mine recently.

Just be careful with buying coveralls- some
of them have a really bad tailoring work. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there. I understand some people couldn't afford to get the Yunsil Coveralls which is the best and accurate like the movie. You could always keep an eye out for Saturday Toys Coveralls (they come in orange or beige colors, you can dye it to dark blue). They're extremely difficult to find now...they are the next to best coveralls on the low end of price. I sold mine recently.

Yeah I know from the past those H6 coveralls I had made were utter ****. I'm glad threezero is doing H6. Hopefully more Myers will follow.

Yeah I know from the past those H6 coveralls I had made were utter ****. I'm glad threezero is doing H6. Hopefully more Myers will follow.

Yeah I agree. However for my collection with the limited space here I have to be very strict with myself and just stay with collecting 78 and 81. I am using your set up as an inspiration to make mine look much better than how it's looking right now.

Yeah I agree. However for my collection with the limited space here I have to be very strict with myself and just stay with collecting 78 and 81. I am using your set up as an inspiration to make mine look much better than how it's looking right now.

What set up was that. Mine wasn't anything special. Didn't you get an H2 made by Legion7 if so could you post some pics.

What set up was that. Mine wasn't anything special. Didn't you get an H2 made by Legion7 if so could you post some pics.

I will have to go back and look at some pics in the Myers thread. I thought it was yours?

Yes I did have H2 made by Legio7. I will post pics later on today. I also have Ones Customs H2 sculpt that I'm switching out those sculpts whenever I feel like it. :lol

"Just be careful with buying coveralls- some
of them have a really bad tailoring work"

Do you have a few recommendations, of who makes pretty good Myers coveralls (besides Yunsil) ?

Geewiz does great work but will run you about $220 or so.

"Just be careful with buying coveralls- some
of them have a really bad tailoring work"

Do you have a few recommendations, of who makes pretty good Myers coveralls (besides Yunsil) ?

Geewiz does great work but will run you about $220 or so.

Psycho is correct. Gee Whiz is one of the tailors you can go to for making the coveralls. Around $220-250, maybe more, for sure. He is the safest bet to go to. Yunsil, Iris and Tinela's price quotes are on the high end and then Gee Whiz comes in the middle end and you wouldn't want to waste money on those low end tailors.

I am not sure but I've heard of this name, David Tucker, being thrown around. He made some coveralls, I only saw the pictures though. Don't know how good they look in hand.

The better the coveralls look and feel in hand, the higher the price is.

Back