Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really disappointed that it turned out this way. Hopefully it'll look better in hand, but I have my doubts.

Presumably the figure they used for the promotional images was a custom paint job, that could never hope to be matched for the mass produced ones.

Re: ( 2017 Movie ) Ghost In The Shell - 1/6 Major by Threezero

I POd from Timewalker, but I’m keeping it (it’s not the retailers fault this thing sucks rectal hair), but I’ll be replacing the head sculpt. I might even forgo putting a ScarJo HS, and put an actual Asian one on.

I POd from Timewalker, but I’m keeping it (it’s not the retailers fault this thing sucks rectal hair), but I’ll be replacing the head sculpt. I might even forgo putting a ScarJo HS, and put an actual Asian one on.

Good that you're keeping your order with the store. Stuff that doesn't sell just sits there gathering dust, Brick & Mortar stores can't return unsold product unlike major corporations such as TRU (this is why Sideshow stopped selling through them).

The Major is an android, you can put any head you like on there and it'll still be the Major.

WVZl1JA.jpg

I thought this was a bootleg

Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good that you're keeping your order with the store. Stuff that doesn't sell just sits there gathering dust, Brick & Mortar stores can't return unsold product unlike major corporations such as TRU (this is why Sideshow stopped selling through them).

The Major is an android, you can put any head you like on there and it'll still be the Major.

Sweet! Mr Bean head it is then!

55af83fa7662c627ae211461d1990392.jpg

At least this ^ looks like a hi-end production, unlike Threezero' blast-from-the-past quality. :D

The cheaper, unofficial Cat Toys one is not great, but still looks better than this.

I have no idea if this is real, but...

7meEUIV.jpg

wtf! :mad: I seriously do not hope that is what they sent me! I WILL give them benefit of the doubt until I see it myself. But after Daenerys lack of quality I do not have high hops.

I will try to ask for a replacment or money back via PayPal and email ThreeZero. This is way to far from the actual prototype showen. If this is true, I'm all done with ThreeZero!

We expect the production figure to stray from the prototype quite a bit but there's no way it should be this bad.

Looks like Molecule8 just got off the hook and Threezero are now the new hated company!

I hate to say it but this is what you are getting and this is not acceptable especially as Negan was great.

Why are you all shocked?

This is Dany all over again. Threezero is pretty much Star Ace 2.0

Yeah that's the thing. Negan looks awesome and very similar to the proto and yet this is so far off. How are buyers going to know what they are going to get when the variations in quality are so great?
Looks like Molecule8 just got off the hook and Threezero are now the new hated company!

I hate to say it but this is what you are getting and this is not acceptable especially as Negan was great.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Threezero 1/6 Ghost In The Shell - Major Prototype first impression teaser ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcsf_dO93A ~ (1 Year ago)

Compare with the final product right now is just pure frustration...(base on the photos I saw recently) but I'll still wait for my Major (exclusive) arrives and check it with my own hands...but I won't hold my breath on it to be honest...
and also cancelled my Cersei Lannister PO...
I swear I'll only stick with Threezero "Robot/Armor" product like "Fallout" series from now on...
It seems I got a really bad days for this hobby lately...first "Furiosa" now this...lol :slap

Back