Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ( 2017 Movie ) Ghost In The Shell - 1/6 Major by Threezero

"Dear Customer,

Please note that we cannot process the refund at this moment as all the shipping information has already passed to our forwarder and the images which were NOT TAKEN by ThreeZero may not present the actual quality of the figure. We suggest that you receive and take a look at your item first. After that, we can provide repair services/replacement if there are really some quality issues. And if you still wish for a refund, you can return the item to us and we will take a record and refund to you.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Best Regards,
ThreeZero CS"

My condolences. :(
Their letter is so bad tho... like, wow.

I would need better pics to judge this properly. That side by side comparison pic with the in-hand figure makes the suit look brown, the next set of in-hand pics make the suit look green, which is the proper color. The cameras might be making the head look worse than it is.

That said, I do have a bad feeling about this..

The color differense is because the suit is almost grey.
Other than that, it's actually almost the same as the prototype one.

The color differense is because the suit is grey.
Other than that, it's actually almost the same as the prototype one.

I'm just saying that if the cameras & lights can make the suit look that different, hopefully they're doing the same to the head sculpt & paint.

These two were def taken with proper neutral lights and from proper angle:

usIsf2G.jpg

WQmH8Ji.jpg

There's probably a little bit of lens distortion but overall it looks like the real deal.

These two were def taken with proper neutral lights and from proper angle:

There's probably a little bit of lens distortion but overall it looks like the real deal.

The shadows falling across the face might be hiding the detail around the eyes.
It doesn't matter as I've already paid for mine and it looks like Threezero doesn't like to cancel orders and issue refunds before they ship so I'm stuck getting mine.
I honestly wouldv'e preferred to have taken the money I paid on this and apply that instead to the VTS Furiosa.

The shadows falling across the face might be hiding the detail around the eyes.
It doesn't matter as I've already paid for mine and it looks like Threezero doesn't like to cancel orders and issue refunds before they ship so I'm stuck getting mine.
I honestly wouldv'e preferred to have taken the money I paid on this and apply that instead to the VTS Furiosa.

You would most likely not be happy with Furiosa either. She’s really tiny and her head is too small with a rather underwhelming sculpt and paint job. So even more problems than here [emoji6]

You would most likely not be happy with Furiosa either. She’s really tiny and her head is too small with a rather underwhelming sculpt and paint job. So even more problems than here [emoji6]

With Furiosa's elaborate costume, it still looks like it's worth the money by comparison.

Better pics. It def is the same face sculpt, just poorly casted and painted.
Looks worse than bootleg heads you can buy on ebay for $25.

usIsf2G.jpg

WQmH8Ji.jpg

Wow that is pure garbage. It looks like a $15 toy's head sculpt.... Insane how much the quality fell. This is worse by far than either Daenerys or Furiosa, and those were not small disappointments

Could always buy a HT (or KO) BW sculpt then dremel out the hair piece on the ThreeZero to try to get a better looking sculpt....assuming the costume is salvageable

IMO it's not even worth it to do that. Might as well just put together a full custom.

IMO it's not even worth it to do that. Might as well just put together a full custom.

True, but some who ordered direct appear to just be stuck with it so it might be worth their time.

oh man, if this looks off in hand...i repeating myself, that will be my last po with them... no more experimenting with hopes on good quality hs `n stuff.
Head sculpts are the top priority with theses figures and either make it, or break it. No one needs a Hasbro look alike for top money. I'd rather go for the cat toys unlicensed version with rooted hair for much less. But again, first i have to see it in person.

We all need to demand a new head. I wonder if that falls under "repair services"...

threezero is notorious for cutting comers on production, the 1/12 votoms scopedog i.e. is a perfect example of that, cheap brittle plastic, metal used sparingly and no-where its actually needed. falls apart in your hand, crumbles and this thing priced at 400 dollars, so no surprise to see this fig turn out so bad production wise.

its either passable or horrible via them it seems. always wait for inhand pics with 3Z.. always! and never spend over 200 wit them cuz their products will never be worth that price due to the corner cutting.

Back