Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’m waiting for more pics before I decide to keep or cancel. But that pic was horrid. If it does look like that it’s an easy cancel, but I’ll reserve judgement and wait for more pics.

They’re not canceling orders on this anymore since it’s shipping soon, I tried today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this thing looks like that in hand we have to demand a reworked head free of charge. I like ThreeZero and have enjoyed all of the Game of Thrones ones they've put out so far, but this is just unacceptable. It looks NOTHING like what they led us to believe we were buying.

I think I was the last one got full refund on this.
That request went in last Friday right after my post here and got actual refund today.

Now that I see the pictures, I think I made a good call...

WVZl1JA.jpg

Oof. I went ahead and shot them an email in hopes of getting a refund.

Aside from that final product, I don't think most people care about the movie anymore. At least WETA and Mtime cashed in on the hype while it was still relevant.

I could really use that $180 on something that'll stand the test of time, like a figure of the Major from the original anime.

Last edited:
That is some blobby hair right there. More blobby then John Lennon? Hard to tell quite yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the sculpt was any good the hair would be less of an issue. Compared to hot toys the hair stinks but some statues have hair like that

Reluctantly emailed the C/S like Captain Clown with low hopes, given what supreme_snake said. Not what I wanted to do, but I can't in good faith fund a figure like this when I have things like Yondu coming, or a SJ sculpt like the CW Widow two shelves over. I really wanted this figure, but this will be a bargin binner one day if I change my mind.

And I HATE to fall into the "preview pictures look bad" category of person, but Daenerys' turn out left me burnt, and the distortion on the sculpt and loss of hair detail are indicative in these photos, even with the poor lighting.

Not sure what's worse Molecule8 Lennon or This...... Sorry to say guys this is what you are getting. I really hope everyone kicks up a stink because this is not acceptable!

A good Repainter could work with that sculpt but man. That's Horrible lol

Reluctantly emailed the C/S like Captain Clown with low hopes, given what supreme_snake said. Not what I wanted to do, but I can't in good faith fund a figure like this when I have things like Yondu coming, or a SJ sculpt like the CW Widow two shelves over. I really wanted this figure, but this will be a bargin binner one day if I change my mind.

And I HATE to fall into the "preview pictures look bad" category of person, but Daenerys' turn out left me burnt, and the distortion on the sculpt and loss of hair detail are indicative in these photos, even with the poor lighting.

Oh wow, I didn't even see what Supreme Snake said. Hopefully we can get refunds, or maybe, after ours arrive, they'll accept returns?

Re: ( 2017 Movie ) Ghost In The Shell - 1/6 Major by Threezero

I have no idea if this is real, but...

OF422yz.jpg

7meEUIV.jpg

Three Zero trying to compete with Sideshow?

Oh well, at least Negan turned out nice.

They prolly sold 12 Ghost In The Shell chicks.

Oh come on, that cannot be real!! Jesus that is atrocious if it is!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh wow, I didn't even see what Supreme Snake said. Hopefully we can get refunds, or maybe, after ours arrive, they'll accept returns?

"Dear Customer,

Please note that we cannot process the refund at this moment as all the shipping information has already passed to our forwarder and the images which were NOT TAKEN by ThreeZero may not present the actual quality of the figure. We suggest that you receive and take a look at your item first. After that, we can provide repair services/replacement if there are really some quality issues. And if you still wish for a refund, you can return the item to us and we will take a record and refund to you.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Best Regards,
ThreeZero CS"

Yeah this'll be fun. Maybe if everything is salvageable I'll grab a KO SJ sculpt and mod the hair

"Dear Customer,

Please note that we cannot process the refund at this moment as all the shipping information has already passed to our forwarder and the images which were NOT TAKEN by ThreeZero may not present the actual quality of the figure. We suggest that you receive and take a look at your item first. After that, we can provide repair services/replacement if there are really some quality issues. And if you still wish for a refund, you can return the item to us and we will take a record and refund to you.

Best Regards,
ThreeZero CS"

Yeah this'll be fun. Maybe if everything is salvageable I'll grab a KO SJ sculpt and mod the hair

Well at least we can return it, shipping back would suck tho. If I really hate the sculpt I might just sell the figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better pics. It def is the same face sculpt, just poorly casted and painted.
Looks worse than bootleg heads you can buy on ebay for $25.

usIsf2G.jpg

WQmH8Ji.jpg

"Dear Customer,

Best Regards,
ThreeZero CS"

I'm gonna have fun with this one :banghead

Back