Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another 2 things i really hate about this movie:

1.The Flashes during the stun baton fight underground. I'm amazed no one had seizure yet. it was such an eye sore imagine watching it in pitch black room.

2.The are you human part where Motoko test out the human touch. they could have gotten another girl though. nothing personal but i find that close up scene unbearable to watch.

Yeah that fight scene was ridiculously shot. You can't make out any of the action and it is an assault on the eyes that is very unpleasant to experience.

another 2 things i really hate about this movie:

1.The Flashes during the stun baton fight underground. I'm amazed no one had seizure yet. it was such an eye sore imagine watching it in pitch black room.

2.The are you human part where Motoko test out the human touch. they could have gotten another girl though. nothing personal but i find that close up scene unbearable to watch.

I didn't have a problem with your second point but the first was annoying and they could have shot that scene with better lighting IMO.

I enjoyed the movie but it kind of felt like a "leave your brain at the door" as opposed to the anime where I felt like I needed a PhD to understand the complex themes. The latter is what I was hoping for.

Casting was great, sets were amazing, and some scenes visually at least, felt like they were taken right off the anime.

The lack of this figure at any of ThreeZero's recent events has been a bit worrying. Was there a delay?

Preorder for this figure closes on 10/20, if you want the exclusive you better act quick.

is there a reason ThreeZero did not also produce a thermo suit figure?

I'm aware of the 1:4 Weta and 1:6 MTime but those are both statues. I wonder if each company gets exclusive rights to a specific outfit and scale.

I'd like to see ThreeZero's take on the thermo suit because the headsculpt of the Weta and MTime statue are below average, to put it lightly - the Weta has better paint apps compared to MTime but a weaker sculpt. MTime's sculpt looks more accurate but has bad paint apps from the pics I've seen.

They always have POs for a short while. Also the only time you can order the exclusive. But sold out only means that you cannot PO on their site anymore - you can still order the standard edition everywhere else.

Got the Cat Toys set in, the head is a custom I did. Great set for the money, I’ll compare to the Threezero one once I get it.
ded646e0f48fb1118f9f88a5eb655dca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back