Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, all money up front p/o with both 3a and 3z. If you do cancel your p/o with them before the release window you will have to pay the 5% PayPal fee.

oh okay thanks for the info! I more question, how limited is the Exclusive version? Do they sell out immediately? How's the quality of threezero? I haven't purchase any figures from them?

I wish I could answer your questions, Erik, but this is my first time ordering from them. I can say that the quality, IMO, is there after seeing some of their figures from a dealer at con last year.

EDIT: OOPS! Sorry, it wasn't ThreeZero figures I saw it was another company's figures on display. I just checked my friend's FB gallery. :slap

I think 3z site is having issues, wouldn't go to PayPal without a cart error for me last night. Also they had problems initially for their item page going live, think they posted about it on their fb page. It's up for 6 weeks for p/o, so there is plenty of time.

I was able to place my order after I left the school to take my students to their work sites. :yess:

Re: ( 2017 Movie ) Ghost In The Shell - 1/6 Major by Threezero

Pre ordered mine

I enjoyed this film but I think it'll be best as Sunday afternoon background entertainment, not something I'll need to own on blu-ray or purchase collectibles from.

I liked the movie and I love the figure. I just happen to have a bunch of Hot Toys all early next year as well so I have to pass. I'm not happy about it. I'll have to live vicariously through all of your posts.

When i tried ordering yesterday but I got an error message every time when I'm being sent from threezero to the paypal page.

I'll try again later.

It did that to me the first time I tried checking out. I did clear out my cache and restart my browser before ordering because it took so long for the website to just load the product page.

I enjoyed this film but I think it'll be best as Sunday afternoon background entertainment, not something I'll need to own on blu-ray or purchase collectibles from.

It wasn't as good as I hoped, but it did have some amazing visuals. I'm more of a fan of the '95 Anime movie and GITS Stand Alone Complex. And since I own a few Motoko Kusanagi figures in 1/6, I have to also own the live action movie figure.

I hope ThreeZero goes further than just this figure, A Batou and Geisha from the movie are musts, I also hope they do Stand Alone Complex figures and Tachikomas.

Last edited:
I'm just curious...
If you're gonna get it anyways, why bother with regular version?
regular version : $160+ shipping
Exclusive version: $180 shipping included

I dunno the sculpt is kind of weird. I'm somehow reminded of Macaulay Culkin.

Back