Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ( 2017 Movie ) Ghost In The Shell - 1/6 Major by Threezero

Payment plan option most likely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There's also Reward Points, the discounts that come with figures, and the future possibility of the $20 discount from entering contests.

Payment plan option most likely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There's also Reward Points, the discounts that come with figures, and the future possibility of the $20 discount from entering contests.

Great reasons! I wasn't trying to be nosey, was just looking to help someone get the most bang for their buck.

I can see someone buying two in order to display both sets of clothing.

I was thinking on doing that but I'm too damn cheap. :lol

I'm thinking of waiting for the exclusive to arrive, see how it turns out, then maybe get a regular version when it goes on clearance so I can have both looks & sell the extra parts I don't need.

I'm gonna wait for a parted head and buy a cheap body for my second. No wait, no I'm not and no one else should either... :chase

It did that to me the first time I tried checking out. I did clear out my cache and restart my browser before ordering because it took so long for the website to just load the product page.

after multiple failed attempts on the first day, my order for the EX suddenly went through today at threezero - didn't have to clear the cache or restart the browser.

i'm considering picking up a 2nd figure at BBTS so that i can have the Major wearing both outfits.

probably will cave and get the mtime statue, despite the lackluster headsculpt - that's the only option for a 1:6 thermo suit.

I'm a big Ghost in the Shell fan. I own all of the anime movies and shows and I liked the live action movie. I want this figure, but I'm not wild about the look of the non-exclusive outfit. I'm not even really all that crazy about the exclusive outfit. I'll probably end up passing on the figure like I did on the Arise version.

I've been trying to find a picture of her in the non-exclusive outfit to compare, but so far all I've found was one from the waist up holding a gun in front of her.

I've been trying to find a picture of her in the non-exclusive outfit to compare, but so far all I've found was one from the waist up holding a gun in front of her.

I found these:
Ghost%u00252Bin%u00252Bthe%u00252BShell%u00252BMajor%u00252Btactical%u00252Bcostume.jpg
Ghost%u00252Bin%u00252Bthe%u00252BShell%u00252BMajor%u00252Bmovie%u00252Bcostume.jpg
Ghost%u00252Bin%u00252BShell%u00252BMajor%u00252Btactical%u00252Bcostume.jpg
Ghost%u00252Bin%u00252Bthe%u00252BShell%u00252BMajor%u00252Bfilm%u00252Bcostume.jpg
Ghost%u00252Bin%u00252BShell%u00252BMajor%u00252Bcostume%u00252Bglove.jpg
Ghost%u00252Bin%u00252Bthe%u00252BShell%u00252BMajor%u00252Btactical%u00252Bcostume.jpg
Ghost%u00252Bin%u00252BShell%u00252BMajor%u00252Bcostume%u00252Bboots.jpg

after multiple failed attempts on the first day, my order for the EX suddenly went through today at threezero - didn't have to clear the cache or restart the browser.

i'm considering picking up a 2nd figure at BBTS so that i can have the Major wearing both outfits.

probably will cave and get the mtime statue, despite the lackluster headsculpt - that's the only option for a 1:6 thermo suit.

I know nothing about computers, but what I think was happening is their site was experiencing a major amount of traffic at the time causing everything there to slow down and for my computer to load old info from my cache instead of the update with the order page.
Anyways, when Sideshow had the same type of slow down during a major preorder back in the day, the advice was to clear out the cache information, which always worked.

This looks pretty sweet. I wish they would do the thermoptic suit, but this is pretty cool that they have 2 outfits from the film. I might have to pick this up. I am a pretty big fan of Gits.

Really considering cancelling if we don't get Batou. The more I think about it, the more I feel you can't have one without the other, and I could definitely use the money on better things. I'll wait to see her in-hand first before deciding whether to flip her though.

With how many supporting characters they've made from The Great Wall, hopefully it'll happen. Does anyone know how this did overseas?

It will be my first ThreeZero 1/6th fig. :D :yess:

Second here. First was Caiman from Dorohedoro. I'm really torn on the followup figure in that line. I'd like it, but for the price and space it'll take up I don't know if I need it. But will I regret later if I don't and will the line continue to characters I'd like more without every bit of support? But the Major, no questions asked that was a day one PO.

Back