ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks really good, but it almost looks like he's mirroring the sides. It's pretty noticeable on the nose and between his eyebrows.

Something is a little off about it, but it is instantly recognizable as Robb. Very good. Is this a commission, or are you doing this for yourself? What do you have in mind for the outfit? I'd want armored King of the North Robb with cloak.

The Hound, hopefully.
I have a feeling it's going to be either Dany or Khal Drogo. I hope one day they get around to making a Hound.

I have a feeling it's going to be either Dany or Khal Drogo. I hope one day they get around to making a Hound.

Hoping for the same here, but agree on Dany as the most logical choice. I can't imagine something better than a Hound/Arya season 4 pair on my shelves.

Maybe if they stop releasing new versions of the ninja turtles and samurais with tofu head !? we would see those one day...

I wouldn't mind a Daenerys. She's way down on my list but please don't let her have Dothraki clothes. I'd prefer a S-3 or later outfit. I think if 3Z really want to make a splash it should be of these 3 figures:

The Hound
Knights King
Oberyn Martell

I would love a Night's King but Brienne or The Hound would be totally awesome as well.

The thing about Daeny is she is all about the head sculpt and hair application... the two things lacking most in this line. I would rather they skip her if they can't nail her. Some big plastic hair chunk would look bad so I would vote for rooted/applied hair but if they do that poorly there is no point. I would take a Woman in Red too but the same thing goes... nail her face, hair, robe and we are good. She can always be ported onto a mid-bust seamless Phicen for her nude scenes.

Drogo would have been cool four years ago... now there are more relevant/exciting characters to focus on. We are getting a lot of Brienne, Sansa, and Night's King this season...

Dany, Jorah, The Hound, Tywin, Brienne & Cersei (as the last of the main characters after Dany)
Tormund, Varys, Sam, Sansa, Bronn, Stannis (in armour), Melisandre & Davos are personal favourites but will never see the light of day.

Dany should be next. Any other character coming before her at this point in the line wouldn't make much sense.

Back