ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. That one's sculpt wasn't good, the costume was inaccurate, and the belt was less detailed than the 3Z. The head from VK blows every other attempt out of the water. The 3Z figure with a few upgrades will look the best in my opinion.

Also, we probably shouldn't make it sound like 3Z was being cruel or underhanded when they put a stop to that figure. It was unlicensed. Period. Doesn't matter if it was good or bad. Whether you like the figure 3Z produced or not ... they went about it the right way and did things on the up and up.

Now, whether 3Z can improve their quality and pacing ... that's totally open to questions and criticism.

It felt like the period between Tyrion and Ned was fairly quick. It got longer with Jon, and the release date for Jaime is crazy. My wife PO'd him for me for Christmas and he won't be out till, when, August/September?? lol I wish someone like Star Ace got the GoT license. They are killing it with that Harry Potter line. That company popped up out of nowhere, picked up a line of a popular movie/book series, and continually puts out top notch figures. I wouldn't really even need them to put out GoT figure at that pace but certainly faster than what's been going on now. I have no doubt these figure will continue to sell after the show is over, but it would be most advantageous to get a roll on while it's still on. I can't believe they haven't done much with the WD line. What the hell is going on there?? A massively popular show that has had a fervent and continuous stream of custom figures being made since it's inception, and they've only just now managed to put out the main protagonist!? lol How long has it been? I'm curious to know if something is going on behind the scenes that we don't know. Surely Merle should have gone up for PO by now. By this point I would think they'd have Rick, Merle, Michonne and Daryl out or at least up for PO.

It's ridiculous how slow three zero puts out product. I really wish they would give some kind of reason for the snails pace. Under staffed maybe? Lazy? Don't give a ****? Why can other companies pump out decent product like mad but it takes 3z almost a year to put out ONE figure per license, if that. If the figures were perfect representations of their characters... OK, but they aren't... Or did 3Z go union... Cuz that would explain all the delays. :lol

They seem to have quite a few licenses to keep them busy. They are still doing Titanfall Robots, Hellraiser, Frankenstein, TMNT (Nick & Movie) along with that Samurai To-Fu figure. Besides the GoT, Chappie, District 9, Breaking Bad and TWD. I'm forgetting Guts: Berserk and the Matrix stuff they did after Robocop. I know there are some others I'm missing...

So I bought one of those Tormond Giantsbane headcasts. I need to get a body and a custom outfit going. Anyone into that or know who to turn to? I'm new this stuff on 1/6. I assume there is a online shop for bodies?

So I bought one of those Tormond Giantsbane headcasts. I need to get a body and a custom outfit going. Anyone into that or know who to turn to? I'm new this stuff on 1/6. I assume there is a online shop for bodies?

eBay, monkeydepot, toy anxiety, Cotsworld, time walker toys, etc, will have nude 1/6 scale bodies aplenty.

I hope they get around to making a Hodor figure. But until that time, I made one. I made the clothing, fatsuit and Peter the painter sculpted the head, which I painted.

E9682FAD-A86A-42C0-BD95-5DF5F81EA09C_zpsqzbu1mtv.jpg

Back