ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beginning to wonder if there ever will be another announcement!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

yeah i think this line is pretty much dead, or we may get one more figure and be done with it.

sadly i don't think this is going to be a long expansive collection.

yeah i think this line is pretty much dead, or we may get one more figure and be done with it.

If you're making your analysis based on the number of figures released and the frequency of the releases, then you can draw the same conclusion for every single license they're producing figures for. Even TMNT, which is otherwise the "odd man" having 4 figures released in a relatively short window.

sadly i don't think this is going to be a long expansive collection.

Well, try and enjoy the figures that we get, WB.

I've learn this philosophy over the years from collecting the Planet of the Apes figure lines. :wink1:

I recently had this head made and I thought I'd show you guys.

Looks good. Are you getting a custom outfit made, or are you doing it yourself.

As far as the line being "dead", I'm not sure how anyone has make such a statement one way or the other. Or suggesting they'll probably be one more characters to be released.... I have no idea where that is coming from.lol It hasn't been long enough to suggest that, I don't think. I never expected this line to be all encompassing/expansive though.

One thing I am a little surprised about is there haven't been any bootlegs in all these years. Not a clothes/sculpt set, not a full figure,nothing. I would think a Dany sculpt with outfit set would sell, or a Red Viper figure, Tywin in Lannister armor. I figured someone would jump these designs.

I like to think that HBO is probably pretty aggressive in licensing and probably would cut the head off of any unofficial stuff pretty hard and fast. But then again some of the blatant unofficial stuff that goes unnoticed in this hobby is rather surprising. So.

I am not sure how anyone would come to the conclusion the line is dead. Seems to me they make an announcement of a new figure just as the previous one is about to ship or is shipping. Jamie came up right about the time Jon was ready to ship out.

I would expect an announcement about the next figure right about when Jamie is supposed to ship. I would then expect the stated ship date of the next figure to be a pipe dream and it to take a lot longer than estimated.

Threezero went from not on my radar to suddenly having like ten licensed properties. I am only interested in GOT and Walking Dead although I have given up on Walking Dead at this point. Breaking Bad was an awesome show but I don't feel the need to add those guys to my collection. With so many fires in the poker, I think all of the lines suffer a bit. I have not even seen the remake of Robocop as the original is classic but they went and made a few things from that, Chappie, Halo, TMNT, Titanfall, etc.

This line is doing WAY better than Walking Dead. I think I am going to pass on WD even if more than Rick ever come out as at this point, I have committed to far too many properties as it is.

I would really love Night's King but would snatch up Brienne, The Hound, probably everyone they decide to make, even Drogo but I have very little interest in him at this point.

Not a clothes/sculpt set, not a full figure,nothing. I would think a Dany sculpt with outfit set would sell,

Someone on FB made a Dany sculpt and offered it with a blue dress. Besides that there are only heads. I think a lot of projects are going to be more discrete going forward - we've seen it here in the forum and lately on FB there seems to be a big anti-artist anti-custom wave, fueled mostly by dislike of "high prices" (and not wanting artists to have enough money to eat I think).

Looks good. Are you getting a custom outfit made, or are you doing it yourself.

Zebratan made the outfit and I bought the figure from him. I needed an accurate head, so I commissioned one. I have since swapped the hands and made a real antler handle for the sword.
image.jpeg

Someone on FB made a Dany sculpt and offered it with a blue dress. Besides that there are only heads. I think a lot of projects are going to be more discrete going forward - we've seen it here in the forum and lately on FB there seems to be a big anti-artist anti-custom wave, fueled mostly by dislike of "high prices" (and not wanting artists to have enough money to eat I think).
I'm familiar with all the customs, but talking about those companies that actually make boxed bootleg figures. Like the Magneto, Prof. X, and now Cyclops figures. Even HEAT got some love.lol I'm speaking on the right or wrong of it I'm just surprised these companies haven't jumped at the opportunity to make a buck.

Back