ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Tyrion looks great, no fear of "weird" proportions with the HS now. Thanks for the pics, they are greatly appreciated, they are really fun too :lol

Nice to see they fixed the hand of the king pin, it looks way better now, won't have mine until january since postal services are a bit slower here but seeing the final product makes the wait a lot easier.

I love it!! The Thor pictures cracked me up. That definitely reads as Peter Dinklage extremely well. I'm impressed with the final outcome!

Now this gives me more confident for the rest of the franchise as well as others like walking dead etc. Merry Xmas everyone. Woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I need to figure out where to order him from :gah: Anyone have suggestions on a good site to use?

Doesn't it say Exclusive on the box? Where was the dagger packed? I can't wait for this guy.

He looks great ! thank you very much for the small lion pictures ! Headsculpt is awesome and hands are ok. I have nothing to worry about now ! Ned's pre-ordered !

If you look closely on the 2nd pic with the box, under Tyrion Lannister it has a yellow circle. It says dagger and sheath or sth. It's packed under the chalice on the under side of the tray like HT's instuction books.

Merry Christmas guys !!!

Fantastic figure! I'm really impressed with how that likeness came out, and it's really cool to see someone taking advantage of the golden age of television we're living in.

Very nice! :rock I'm quite pleased the way this came out. The sculpt looks pretty damn good! With the exception of only one of the hands they look ok. I'm surprised that we get an extra hand with the dagger. That's a nice surprise. I'm amped now! :rock

This looks very good. IMO, 3Zero are really underselling their ability and their products. At the moment it seems like a case of under-promise and over-deliver. Great for customers, but it leaves a lot of other potential customers waiting, skipping or missing, which is a shame.

Back