ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that thinks Ned's head sculpt looks pretty good? I imagine Bean's face is hard to capture, he looks pretty unique. I think the head sculpt looks pretty good though, especially after they fixed the eye brows.

I think it looks decent, if it can be refined further before release than so much the better.

Before I place my pre-order, is BigBadToyStore the best place to get Tyrion at this moment?

Very, very pleased with Tyrion, from the wine bottle-like packaging down to his little dagger. However there are some things ThreeZero should work on for their upcoming human figures. They've mastered robots pretty well, but there are some problems here.

The hands - they pop off too easily. One of the hands was loose in the box and another popped off when I tried to put the goblet in it. Also I think the sculpt on the hands is fine, but there's a very dark paint wash on them that is strange. Perhaps they were going for the Westeros "he's got **** all over him" look that is prevalent in the show - but Tyrion wasn't know for getting his hands dirty (except metaphorically).

_DSC0003.jpg

Also the book - it's made out of extremely brittle resin. I dropped it on the polystone throne base and the corner chipped. And I only dropped it from Tyrion's hand height. Very disappointed in that. In the course of playing with him for a couple of minutes I'd managed to chip every corner of the book.

_DSC0004.jpg

_DSC0008.jpg

_DSC0011.jpg

_DSC0014.jpg

Love the accessory dagger - the belt is made of plastic - I was worried that it wouldn't allow me to tie it like it should be, but that wasn't a problem. I like when 1:6 companies go for the leather, but if there are details better suited for sculpted I'd rather they go that way, and that's what they did here.

_DSC0022.jpg

_DSC0024.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pictures! How do the eyes look? It's been hard to see their coloring and what-not in most pictures due to shadows. Are they green?

He looks terrific, Dave!

I didn't realize the dagger had its own belt. I had just assumed it would clip onto the existing belt. Looks pretty great! Can't wait to get mine!

Back