ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow could this be US getting these first for the first time? Since it's more popular over in the states they try to cater you guys first?

I remember receiving the pets first or at least I think I did. Posted a picture of a box instantly after receiving it. Lol.

Anyhows it's good some of you guys gets it. I'm sure you will post better pics and review them in detail. Look forward to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im planning to do a review if I have the time.

However, it would be nice to get a cradle stand at the least. Hopefully ThreeZero gets ballsy and makes some environment sets for us. Like Iron Throne, and a cool aged table and chairs set. Maybe a War Map table set. Wishful thinking.

getting the world of fire and ice book for xmas! hopefuly retailers will get this sooner than later or im gonna be tempted to overpay via HK sellers...

Isnt it already released? Someone the other day was telling me its great. You need the Lands of Ice and Fire too.

yeah its been our for abit, was saying i hope the fig hits retailers soon cuz the book is going to hype me for it!:clap

was not aware of the lands of fire an ice book. good?

Given the height and lack of articulation in the legs, Tyrion is not gonna shelf dive any time soon.

But... if you had to... I guess the clear plastic adjustable Medicom stands would be a good one to use.

Is this the Mythos Book? If so, Costco has a **** load of them, so does Target.
World of Ice and Fire Ian the history of Westeros which is awesome.
yeah its been our for abit, was saying i hope the fig hits retailers soon cuz the book is going to hype me for it!:clap

was not aware of the lands of fire an ice book. good?
Lands is really a lot of detailed maps of the world os ASOIAF. Really, these two books are awesome but they aren't for the casual fan.

I just got the call !!!

My Tyrion has arrived. But I left my deposit slip at home. Probably will go pick it up this weekend.

But I'm pretty sure by that time, plenty of pics will have already been online.

Anyways, anything you guys want to know about it, let me know.

Back