ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like he's from HK as well. I ordered this through threezero directly and it's out at retailers first? That's not fair :/

I think we all want to know what's the head sculpt like plus are the hands horrible or not. Two main concerns. Lol.

Did you perhaps ordered the special edition or retailer version? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know which retailer got them first. It's the same as last time when they got the special edition twin pack walking dead pets before the online orders.

f6f5c3c8b92989e7399e11d91e7ccd15.jpg

Im pretty sure the hands are terrible. :lol His nails look like they were stamped in with a sledgehammer.

The headsculpt I'm happy with if it's the same as the one shown at toys souls.

The hands from the toy souls figure looked messy. The way I could describe it at that time was it looked like hand carved wood. Haha

There's no thick black lines. It's all to do with angles and lighting. Just shadows.

I'm still happy overall so far with the looks of things. Just a few more days wait.

Yup. That pic was taken at my shop, Superman Toys next to Toy Hunters. I ordered the exclusive with the dagger. Had to pay in full in May, so if the HS sucks I can't back out.

I got off work early today, maybe I'll go home grab my my invoice and get it. I have no life :(

Yup. That pic was taken at my shop, Superman Toys next to Toy Hunters. I ordered the exclusive with the dagger. Had to pay in full in May, so if the HS sucks I can't back out.

I got off work early today, maybe I'll go home grab my my invoice and get it. I have no life :(

Wow you the owner of SupermanToys? I go there very often, what a small world seeing you in here. Why do you need the invoice anyways? Just take it home now or open it at the shop. haha

Nothing wrong with your life. That sounds normal after leaving the house and then a shop calls but you dont carry the invoice on you everyday. haha it sucks when that happens though.

You sir have THEE LIFE. Countless users waiting around on the forums hoping that we'll see picture and you have control over all of our emotions :D If you find the time, a picture of Tyrion's beautiful head will make us all able to sleep at night.

If I owned Superman Toys I'd probably be on the boards all day saying how awesome Medicom products are. Haha.

Aw...... now I feel obligated. Alright.... I'll report back in 2-3 hrs. Might as well pick up my Star Lord as well.

If I owned Superman Toys I'd probably be on the boards all day saying how awesome Medicom products are. Haha.

Aw...... now I feel obligated. Alright.... I'll report back in 2-3 hrs. Might as well pick up my Star Lord as well.

Oh so you work there? If so, why won't your boss let you open it or take it home? That's abit harsh. Lol.

Excellent man. That's commitment. It's upto you. We thank you for doing this. [emoji106]

I can't wait! I'm so excited...hopefully everything is top-notch and I can find a place to order him after Christmas!

You are my hero ... unless the pictures suck, then you'll meet Ser Ilyn Payne.

When I said my store, I meant where I ordered.

Anyways, the Little Lion has arrived. Fellow Feeaks, worry not !!!! It looks great, like the one displayed at Toy Soul.

Hand of the King Pin intact. The exclusive comes with an extra right hand to hold the dagger. Good to go guys !!!! I'll ipload some pics within the hour.

Anyways, the Little Lion has arrived. Fellow Feeaks, worry not !!!! It looks great, like the one displayed at Toy Soul.

Hand of the King Pin intact. The exclusive comes with an extra right hand to hold the dagger. Good to go guys !!!! I'll ipload some pics within the hour.
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Looking forwar to pictures while im at work lol.

That's great news! Looks like they were trolling us with that picture of him next to the box :D

Ahhh gotcha bro. Silly me. Glad you went back to do this for us. Did you order Ned as well?

Anyways glad things turned out good. I also had to pay in full as well.

No Ned, i think it looks terible, and I never really liked his character. Aart from Aarya, Tyrion, and maybe Jamie Lannister... i really don't care about the other main characters.

Anyways, here it is...

The box is pretty compact... so including the outer box, its about the size of a box for a bottle of champagne.

The head sculpt is solid, with ball joint, articulation is alright, especially with the legs and waist articulation.

Here we go:

Back