Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome! I'm glad everyone is getting hyped for this figure again. I never lost hope :D Seems like just a few days ago people were saying it looked horrible after that photo gallery was posted.

Clegane!!! [emoji91]⚔️
179f4d620165fe72aaae18c35b67ddd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice picture. The head sculpt is passable but still a let-down compared to the prototype pictures. I don't know what happened in production and why Threezero keeps screwing something up with these figures.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

The clothes and armor look good, it just sucks they keep using rubber for the belts. They need to upgrade their materials.

I'll stick the hound helmet on him until a better sculpt is offered... it'll happen sooner or later.

To me it looks like the paint is low quality and not so much the sculpt itself. I wouldn't be happy displaying him in the helmet since the Hound has worn it maybe once or twice on the show and doesn't really have a personal connection to it. In fact I actually didn't get the exclusive for this reason.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

When did he have that weird handled dagger in the show? It's called a katar, but I don't remember ever seeing it.

Video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMOjLIjpT9I

I think he looks pretty great and can't wait to get him. It's interesting that they went with a yellow box. His House sigil is three hounds on a yellow field. I don't know if they had that in mind or not. I don't think it ever came up in the show.
IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
They showed it a time or two.

I've been sitting here waiting for a tracking number to show up, but instead I get surprised with the actual figure showing up at my dooor step already:

Wow that was quick! While it's not as impressive as the promo, I think this is still on point. Can't wait to get mine now. Thanks for the pics

my figure arrived today!!!! but i never got a tracking number. he looks great! one of the best yet, hes very tall! hes beside tyrion and jaime and he towers above them both!

Custom headsculpt cost more than the whole figure.

Which is why if a company gets this license who can offer a damn quality product for only like 50-80 bucks more we all win.

Ugh three zero...
Final hound looks something awful, especially the hair... But to be fair Ive yet to see a single mass produced rooted hair look as good as a custom job and this is not the worst I have ever seen either by a long shot.

from the pics above though Id get some product in that hair stat. it looks terrible :(

Mine arrived today too. Won't have a chance to open as I have to get ready for a con in the morning. I noticed they are numbered. Mine is #741. Wonder what the ES is.

Which is why if a company gets this license who can offer a damn quality product for only like 50-80 bucks more we all win.

Ugh three zero...
Final hound looks something awful, especially the hair... But to be fair Ive yet to see a single mass produced rooted hair look as good as a custom job and this is not the worst I have ever seen either by a long shot.

from the pics above though Id get some product in that hair stat. it looks terrible :(

Selina Kyle looks great but yeah give me sculpted hair everyday of the week.

Ugh three zero...

Debbie Downer over here...

Anyway, those pictures look great! I can't wait to get mine :)

Back